• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NickG

Feb 2, 2016
    I submitted a Form 1 with a OAL under 29". Can I edit or amend the form 1 at all? Or do I have to wait for it to be kicked back?

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    I think you've got to cancel and reapply. But I'm guessing, so, unless someone else knows for certain, it's worth a call to WVA to get the skinny from the source. Or, I guess you could just leave it and see if it gets approved.:innocent0

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    But since he's familiar with trusts & efile, still kinda curious how he missed the OAL.

• Dog ate my homework?
    • I just escaped from the Royal Iranian Women's Balloon Corps and forget to check the forum on my way out?
    • Amnesia?
    Any of those look good on your phone?:) <-that's a smiley face in case it doesn't show up textually...

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    • Dog ate my homework?
    • I just escaped from the Royal Iranian Women's Balloon Corps and forget to check the forum on my way out?
    • Amnesia?
    Any of those look good on your phone?:) <-that's a smiley face in case it doesn't show up textually...
    Yeah, but I will wait for him to give his version of he chooses. No sure if you use tapatalk, but it just shows the v posters name nothing else, so as I said before I couldn't tell if he was 1000 posts in or just 1....

NickG

Feb 2, 2016
    Haha, I just joined the forum. I googled the hell out of how to create a trust, and form 1 efile a SBR. It never occurred to me that I would have to also google if Maryland had any input on a federal ATF transaction. Little did I know...

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Haha, I just joined the forum. I googled the hell out of how to create a trust, and form 1 efile a SBR. It never occurred to me that I would have to also google if Maryland had any input on a federal ATF transaction. Little did I know...

Welcome to the forum, glad you found it. Hope you get everything straightened out, should be simple. I should suggest not waiting for your refund to resubmit.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    NickG, open the efile and go to the top of most pages there and see "ask the pros" submit your question "how do I cancel an efile submission". You will get your answer in about a day telling you how to go about it. BTDT Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom