• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Butcher

May 3, 2005
    Owings Mills
    I just pre ordered a CZ P-07 urban grey suppressor ready, CZ Scorpion carbine that I'm gonna cut down the barrel, and a CZ Bren 805 pistol that I'm gonna throw a stock on. Nfa projects abound this year! Hope I survive to see the stamps LOLOLOL

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Just put us in the will or alternate trustees on the NFA trust, if she is going to kill you.

At least we will get to enjoy them :D

Butcher

May 3, 2005
    Owings Mills
    I'm hoping the Bren SBR will be ready for a class up at Rockwell Tactical sometime this calendar year. First delay is on CZ to fill all back orders of new 2016 models that are so highly desirable. Second is obviously the nfa process. Who knows how long either will be

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    I just pre ordered a CZ P-07 urban grey suppressor ready, CZ Scorpion carbine that I'm gonna cut down the barrel, and a CZ Bren 805 pistol that I'm gonna throw a stock on. Nfa projects abound this year! Hope I survive to see the stamps LOLOLOL
    Awesome list, I have a similar one.

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    I guess we should start perusing the for sale listings of NFA'd CZ stuff being disposed by a recent widow.;)
    Best of luck..

GottaEat

Aug 24, 2014
    SOMD

Nice choices. Do you mind sharing where you preordered from? I'm ready to get a urban grey P07. Any idea when they will ship?

Butcher

May 3, 2005
    Owings Mills
    No ETA on ship times. I'm LEO so I set up an account with Chris Watson over at CZ USA and he can ship stuff to my FFL as they come in...with normal mags too. Free shipping on three or more guns in one order! Woo! I'll tell my wife that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom