• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 94hokie

Mar 29, 2015
    Severna Park, MD
    Here is the link to the P320 trigger replacement page on Sig's website. They will pay for shipping both ways. They say they will start e-mailing labels in a few weeks once they have enough parts stocked up to start making the replacements and will have your gun for 4-6 weeks once they send you the return label.

https://www.sigsauer.com/support/p320-voluntary-upgrade-program/

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    Here is the link to the P320 trigger replacement page on Sig's website. They will pay for shipping both ways. They say they will start e-mailing labels in a few weeks once they have enough parts stocked up to start making the replacements and will have your gun for 4-6 weeks once they send you the return label.

https://www.sigsauer.com/support/p320-voluntary-upgrade-program/

Thanks for posting, I was checking this out last night. Watched some videos about it.
    I'm not in a rush to jump into that backlog.

Definitely not until there have been some completed upgrades done and some opinions by owners to be had.
    Anyone else rather not switch it?
    I have never dropped a pistol. Could it happen? Sure, and I could also get struck by lightning, yet I walk outside daily.
    I sure have no plans on beating the pistol with a hammer like they are doing in these videos.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Mine isn't going anywhere till I hear feedback too.

California owners are getting shafted as theirs have to go to a FFL when shipped back from Sig , no reports on who is paying that

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    After having gone through this with a Springfield XDS (which the trigger horrible after I got it back), I'm not eager to do it anytime soon with my P320

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baccusboy

Teecha, teecha
    Oct 10, 2010
    Seoul
    How is this going to work with new guns? Will they soon be appearing on shelves with the fix completed before purchase?

ibang1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2011
    Perry Hall
    Just got an email confirmation last week from Sig. I’m waiting for the shipping label so I can mail in the gun.

strat56

Feb 23, 2017
    I signed up for the upgrade but I really like my Apex flat trigger and hate to give it up. When I get the notice if I'm going to send it in, I have to change the trigger back to stock (good thing I kept the stock trigger) and they'll replace the trigger, the sear, the striker and add a trigger disconnect safety, which requires a little milling on the slide. No guarantees that my flat trigger will fit when it comes back. Don't know what I'm going to do when I get the notice. I just bought a second 9mm compact to use in case I do decide to send it back.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    I signed up for the upgrade but I really like my Apex flat trigger and hate to give it up. When I get the notice if I'm going to send it in, I have to change the trigger back to stock (good thing I kept the stock trigger) and they'll replace the trigger, the sear, the striker and add a trigger disconnect safety, which requires a little milling on the slide. No guarantees that my flat trigger will fit when it comes back. Don't know what I'm going to do when I get the notice. I just bought a second 9mm compact to use in case I do decide to send it back.

https://www.apextactical.com/blog/index.php/gun-maintainence-tips/apex-customer-advisory-regarding-sig-sauer-p320-trigger-products/

contact Apex, they will take it back, and issue credit for a new trigger.

94hokie

Mar 29, 2015
    Severna Park, MD
    Got my return label today. There are two e-mails that come in. First is from Sig and had an RMA attached that you put in the box with your pistol. Second comes from Fed-Ex and has the shipping label. They say it will take 4-6 weeks to send it back.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Saw a post on one (if not really close to the first) returned 320 . Per the post arrived on Tuesday back in his hands on Friday (SE PA). Hopefully more stories of returned 320's are as good

Neutron

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2014
    severna park
    Got my return label today. There are two e-mails that come in. First is from Sig and had an RMA attached that you put in the box with your pistol. Second comes from Fed-Ex and has the shipping label. They say it will take 4-6 weeks to send it back.

Same here. Got mine on the 18th. Fedex label wouldn't print though. Fedex couldn't scan it off my phone either. They finally got it somehow so the gun is on its way back to Sig.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I filled out the electronic paperwork to send my P320 back to Sig online about ten days ago. I'm still waiting for a response. How long did it take you guys to get your return authorization after you filled out the online forms? Thanks.

Cal68

tkd4life

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2010
    Southern Maryland
    I filled out the electronic paperwork to send my P320 back to Sig online about ten days ago. I'm still waiting for a response. How long did it take you guys to get your return authorization after you filled out the online forms? Thanks.

Cal68

I did mine about 2 weeks after the info came out and I haven’t heard anything back from sig yet.

94hokie

Mar 29, 2015
    Severna Park, MD

Cal68

I filled mine out the day the announcement came out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom