• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    I like to haunt the gun shops that sell interesting used guns. Not so much interested in the newest sig or the most expensive berretta shotgun as i am in finding WWII rifles or old colts. Any shops you all suggest?

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    The Gunfather and Black Anchor Armory are both in "downtown" Denton. Been to Gunfather several times and if he doesn't have it, will get it for you. Haven't been to BAA recently, so no feedback on that one but they are almost right next to each other.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Bob Steele in Lewes always has interesting stuff like in the the "war room". SO many rifles in there you cant walk around without tripping over something. Also you can find a good supply at Gunshooters in Millsboro. Last time in there I spied one or to Sedgley rifles among a few Garands, 03's, a3's among other things.

Lankford's in Blades gets some nice milsurp's pretty frequently, there a real nice m03 in there right now.

Zeke at DSC has some things roll through his gun racks pretty often as well and Arthurs in Berlin as does Albright's in Easton.
    What I like about Steele's is that prices are right and you never know what your going to find in the boxes on the floor.
    Last time I was in there I was looking at a sported "T" marked no 4 but never followed up by doing my homework.

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    Rick's Gun & Pawn in Conowingo. They always have a load of new and used long guns plus four cases of handguns. Winona can get you anything you want and they do transfers. They also big supporters of The Friends of The NRA program.
    Chris

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Bob Steele in Lewes always has interesting stuff like in the the "war room". SO many rifles in there you cant walk around without tripping over something. Also you can find a good supply at Gunshooters in Millsboro. Last time in there I spied one or to Sedgley rifles among a few Garands, 03's, a3's among other things.

Lankford's in Blades gets some nice milsurp's pretty frequently, there a real nice m03 in there right now.

Zeke at DSC has some things roll through his gun racks pretty often as well and Arthurs in Berlin as does Albright's in Easton.
    What I like about Steele's is that prices are right and you never know what your going to find in the boxes on the floor.
    Last time I was in there I was looking at a sported "T" marked no 4 but never followed up by doing my homework.

I agree. There really isn't much on the mid & upper in what the OP is looking for. Worth the trip south for him to visit Zeke at DSC.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Thanks to all who responded. Steeles in lewes sounds like it’s worth the road trip from QC. I do like albrights. Picked up a nice 1918 aussie enfield a few years back. I think air force marked.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    You will end up going to Vienna sometime anyway. Not that much different than going all the way to Lewes, maybe less.

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa

That would be Charles (Charlie) Steele. Call him Bob an you might get him stuttering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom