• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrsRab1515

Nov 27, 2017
    All over the dang state
    Many of you may already know me through my husband (Rab1515, in case that wasn't clear), as I've been to several MD Shooters meetups. He finally convinced me to get my own account instead of looking over his shoulder while he reads.

I currently reside in SoMD, I'm a member of MSI and an associate member at Sanner's, and I'm a fan of ARs, 1911s, and 80%s.

I promise not to ask about how to get 11+ round mags or what the definition of HBAR is, and I know how to use the search box!

BigSteve57

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2011
    Many of you may already know me through my husband (Rab1515, in case that wasn't clear), as I've been to several MD Shooters meetups. He finally convinced me to get my own account instead of looking over his shoulder while he reads.

I currently reside in SoMD, I'm a member of MSI and an associate member at Sanner's, and I'm a fan of ARs, 1911s, and 80%s.

I promise not to ask about how to get 11+ round mags or what the definition of HBAR is, and I know how to use the search box!

Welcome from Ellicott City, it's great to have ya'!
    Maybe I can one day convince Mrs. BigSteve57 to get her own account as well. :D

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    Welcome!

It's important to remember that your husband's account was hacked recently. Many of the recent posts under his name were made by North Korean hackers. He deserves your sympathy, not scorn.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Welcome aboard!

I enjoyed meeting you at the MSI pre-lunch back in June.

(artist rendering of MrsRab1515)

attachment.php

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    Welcome! It's nice when the wimmen folk get involved in shooting sports. Mine likes to shoot but she likes her facebook better.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom