• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    He's married to Monica Crowley's sister who is also hot. Id make him beg like a dog just to see them ouggers.

jocelyn-crowley-2.jpg

LOL!! Didn't know that...

No wonder they let him hang out in the basement.

Mr H

Banana'd
    In accordance with the prophecy....

;)

But in all seriousness...

I think what irks me the most about all this is not that the mouthpieces spout off for the usual audience, but that there IS a 'usual audience' willing to take their word as gospel.

Thus, it becomes a self-perpetuating jackoff, and then they blame 'us' for spreading 'myths' about self protection (rather than self-flagellation).

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    My G19 behaved itself... but I had to promise it some HST to play with. :D

Splitter

R.I.P.
    Jun 25, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    Tony Kornheiser is talking about this right now. Add him to the list. Emails going out to AM 980 in DC. He even has Whitlock on and is kissing his @$$.

I turned on the station to bask in the afterglow of a big Skins victory, not to have my 2A rights attacked. Very insulting. I knew the guy was a lib, but he rarely took it seriously.

You just would not.believe the things these guys are saying. Criticizing a game that keeps them employed. Calling football players crazy, using Ray Lewis as an example of being "unbalanced." It is one of the most stereotypical interviews I have ever heard.

Splitter

Mr H

Banana'd
    Tony Kornheiser is talking about this right now. Add him to the list. Emails going out to AM 980 in DC. He even has Whitlock on and is kissing his @$$.

I turned on the station to bask in the afterglow of a big Skins victory, not to have my 2A rights attacked. Very insulting. I knew the guy was a lib, but he rarely took it seriously.

You just would not.believe the things these guys are saying. Criticizing a game that keeps them employed. Calling football players crazy, using Ray Lewis as an example of being "unbalanced." It is one of the most stereotypical interviews I have ever heard.

Splitter

Amazing...

:sad20:

Do they even bother to check out that, ever since the "Atlanta Affair", with a further reality check from Jermaine and Jamal Lewis' issues, Ray Lewis has been as straight-arrow and upstanding as they come??

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    mr h;1965807 Ray Lewis has been as straight-arrow and upstanding as they come??[/QUOTE said:
    He didn't use a gun anyways.. it was a knife wasn't it?

JMintzer

Hoarding Douche Waffle
    Mar 17, 2009
    SW MoCo/Free FL (when I can)
    Amazing...

Do they even bother to check out that, ever since the "Atlanta Affair", with a further reality check from Jermaine and Jamal Lewis' issues, Ray Lewis has been as straight-arrow and upstanding as they come??

I have to give him props for that. He is the exception to the "once a thug, always a thug" mantra... :thumbsup:

Jamie

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Amazing...

Ray did nothing but beautify America IMO, he may have helped get rid of a couple drug dealing thugs. I don't know if I could take a steady diet of him but a night or two in a dive to shoot the shit or talk football would be cool by me. :)

You obviously missed PTI on ESPN yesterday. I was watching micheal wilbon sucking up to kornheiser saying "like our friend jason whitlock" reporting not to play the game. Then he went on to say he "wanted to give bob costis a loud and standing ovation for his stance on gun control and saying I don't care who's watching this show and are angry at me for bringing this up." I've always known kornheiser is a leftist liberal POS but I lost all respect (what little I had for wilbon after those comments). Just who died and left you the God of ESPN? My thoughts to wilbon is that you'd better care who you make angry at your stupid comments.

This just proves that wilbon has gotten way too big for his britches. ESPN should give wilbon a nice two week vacation without pay for his stupid remarks. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying he doesn't have a right to say what he feels, but coming off all cocky and bad ass saying he doesn't care who he angers? As I said he'd better care. If those two morons are friends with jason whitlock then all three of them deserve each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom