• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CharlieFoxtrot

Industry Partner
    Sep 30, 2007
    Foothills of Appalachia
    Just heard through the grapevine that a Baltimore City Circuit Court Judge (Nance) has ruled that the Baltimore City Gun Offender Registry was unconstitutionally vague and that the failure of the Police Commissioner to comply with the stated regulations of the Gun Offender Registry rendered it without effect. Supposedly the Judge issued a written ruling which I will be happy to share if I get my hands on it. It will be interesting to see if the State's Attonrey's Office will appeal this to the Court of Special Appeals.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I've got a great idea for a gun offender registry. In fact, it already exists. Just get on I-83 in Baltimore, drive 2/10ths of a mile and look to your right.

IT"S A JAIL!

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Just heard through the grapevine that a Baltimore City Circuit Court Judge (Nance) has ruled that the Baltimore City Gun Offender Registry was unconstitutionally vague and that the failure of the Police Commissioner to comply with the stated regulations of the Gun Offender Registry rendered it without effect. Supposedly the Judge issued a written ruling which I will be happy to share if I get my hands on it. It will be interesting to see if the State's Attonrey's Office will appeal this to the Court of Special Appeals.

Awesome. I always thought this was dangerous to gun owners. Can you imagine having to register your address simply because you got pulled over with a cartridge stuck in the chamber of one of your guns and couldn't get it cleared so you were taking it to a gunsmith?

Plus I'm happy ANY time one of Baltimore's hair brained schemes gets smacked down.

ThumperIII

Jun 11, 2009
    Maryland
    OK. Here is a list of people that cannot possess a weapon for self defense. Please note the address for robbery priority.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom