• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    If they want it, they'll need to go through the process from scratch just like they did this year. They'll have the benefit of a potentially different starting point (bill text wise), but that's about all.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    If they want it, they'll need to go through the process from scratch just like they did this year. They'll have the benefit of a potentially different starting point (bill text wise), but that's about all.

Really?! The safe storage bill isn't going to the governor? Thanks for this news. :)

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    I would celebrate its demise... but I'm still in mourning for the loss of our right to conduct private long gun sales (well, I guess we still have to wait and see if Lame Duck Larry finally grows a set).

That notwithstanding, I would like to once again thank all of the patriots here who picketed, testified, wrote, called, donated, harangued, and otherwise agitated with the injection of "common sense" in the fight against a particularly nasty slate of infringements this year. A lot of them got stopped (with help from an unexpected bit of protein and RNA). I want to express my gratitude and respect to everyone that helped in whatever way they could. You are good people and I'm proud to be in your company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom