• ...and so much more!
  • 44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    well I finally got a call back from Jack Bailey I liked what I heard

Jack Bailey says he pro 2a

he says Maryland should be a carry state and he believes everyone should be able to carry, as long as they are not a prohibited person. he says being able to be a business owner and being able to get a permit to protect your money but the average person not being able to get a permit for self defense is ridiculous.

he says he doesn't like and will work against the may issue system in md and even mentioned open carry

hes pro constitution and pro leo since he was a dnr cop until he retired

I likes what he said and he got $250 from me. and he will be getting my vote. I wanted to donate more but I already hit the nra and nra-ila pretty heavy but if I have more later Jack will get it.

I hope folks down here vote for him but I urge yall to call and speak to the man yourselves and add anything I didn't ask. and if you like what you hear donate.

and apparently it takes a while to get a call back. so be patient.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    Originally Posted by 44man View Post
    well since I wrote that post Jack Bailey called me. kinda weird but I liked what I heard

he says Maryland should be a carry state and he believes everyone should be able to carry, as long as they are not a prohibited person.

he says he doesn't like and will work against the may issue system in md and even mentioned open carry

I likes what he said and he got $250 from me. and he will be getting my vote.
    44 the thing that worries me is that Bailey sounds like hogan years ago and im concerned that hogan is endorsing him I do not trust Hogan at all anymore what say you

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    Originally Posted by fred55 View Post
    Note the pro 2A Hough is the title of this thread, and Waugh is being discussed. Just to clear up any confusion. Hough+ Waugh- Fred55
    missed your post buy 2 44 made me do it

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Originally Posted by 44man View Post
    well since I wrote that post Jack Bailey called me. kinda weird but I liked what I heard

he says Maryland should be a carry state and he believes everyone should be able to carry, as long as they are not a prohibited person.

I likes what he said and he got $250 from me. and he will be getting my vote.
    44 the thing that worries me is that Bailey sounds like hogan years ago and im concerned that hogan is endorsing him I do not trust Hogan at all anymore what say you

Originally Posted by fred55 View Post
    Note the pro 2A Hough is the title of this thread, and Waugh is being discussed. Just to clear up any confusion. Hough+ Waugh- Fred55
    missed your post buy 2 44 made me do it

I surely don’t trust hogan and won’t vote for him, he has proven himself a solid anti

I never heard hogan speak as pro 2a as jack Bailey did ever especially about ccw

I like Steve Waugh’s voting record on the 2a but him working with the dems gives me pause

Like I said I think it’s well worth talking with jack Bailey and see for yourselves

What do you think?

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    I surely don’t trust hogan and won’t vote for him, he has proven himself a solid anti

I never heard hogan speak as pro 2a as jack Bailey did ever especially about ccw

I like Steve Waugh’s voting record on the 2a but him working with the dems gives me pause

Like I said I think it’s well worth talking with jack Bailey and see for yourselves

What do you think?
    I will just noticed today going down rte6 Bailey signs now sporting a new Hogan endorsed sign

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I will just noticed today going down rte6 Bailey signs now sporting a new Hogan endorsed sign

I saw them also

Let me I said, I liked what he had to say

I need to talk to Steve again and ask him some questions

I am just so pissed about this session I want to clear as many anti gun democrat leaning traitors out as possible

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

What do you think?

I think it's funny that you would get behind a candidate who is endorsed by someone who "has proven himself a solid anti".

You've told everyone repeatedly that you are a man of principles, how do those principles let you support someone who is endorsed by someone you dislike so vociferously?

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I think it's funny that you would get behind a candidate who is endorsed by someone who "has proven himself a solid anti".

You've told everyone repeatedly that you are a man of principles, how do those principles let you support someone who is endorsed by someone you dislike so vociferously?

I wouldn’t punish a father for a sons crimes and vice versus.

I can tell the difference between one person and another ?

Hogan’s proven himself anti, no denying that.

Steve Waugh has given me pause but is shunned by hogan, I need to find out a few things for myself there but Steve’s never been my cup of tea even though he votes pretty solid 2a but he’s never said the type of pro 2a things I got from jack today.

If hogan hadn’t asked for then signed the anti gun bills this year AND then said what jack said today that would have been enough of something to cause me to vote for hogan but since he asked for these bills from the dems and then signed them into law that proved him solidly an anti and that was his choice, actively working against the 2a

Sorry I didn’t drink the hogan koolaide but I won’t punish someone else for what Hogan’s done, that sir is against my principles

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Why do you think Hogan endorsed him? If he gets elected with this big group hug by Hogan don't you think that he might be beholden to the Great Satan Hogan when/if Hogan wins re-election?

So if Hillary Clinton endorses Bailey are you still on board? What about Mike Miller?

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Why do you think Hogan endorsed him? If he gets elected with this big group hug by Hogan don't you think that he might be beholden to the Great Satan Hogan when/if Hogan wins re-election?

So if Hillary Clinton endorses Bailey are you still on board? What about Mike Miller?

If Hillary or mike endorsed him he would have been a democrat so I would not have contacted him

As for a group hug or if hogan wins, I don’t have a crystal ball to see into the future, so I would have to deal with that when it happens, kinda like I had to do with hogan. I sent that traitor a donation and he got elected and I had high hopes so I guess if it happened again I will react the same way .

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    If Hillary or mike endorsed him he would have been a democrat so I would not have contacted him

As for a group hug or if hogan wins, I don’t have a crystal ball to see into the future, so I would have to deal with that when it happens, kinda like I had to do with hogan. I sent that traitor a donation and he got elected and I had high hopes so I guess if it happened again I will react the same way .

How do you know that? Miller is a D and Franchot, also a D, is actively campaigning against him.

You have repeatedly stated that you are a one issue voter and that Hogan is no different than other antis and I just happened to give you a couple of examples. You just said that if Miller and Clinton endorsed him that you wouldn't vote for him, why not if Hogan endorsed him and in your eyes Hogan is no different than Miller or Clinton?

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    How do you know that? Miller is a D and Franchot, also a D, is actively campaigning against him.

You have repeatedly stated that you are a one issue voter and that Hogan is no different than other antis and I just happened to give you a couple of examples. You just said that if Miller and Clinton endorsed him that you wouldn't vote for him, why not if Hogan endorsed him and in your eyes Hogan is no different than Miller or Clinton?

No sir I said if mike or hillary had endorsed him he would be a dem and I would not have contacted him

I contacted him because he is not a dem, he’s local, I remember him as a dnr cop, and upon contacting him he said the right words. Agreed with my three points I asked him about, so I donated. I wish I had asked hogan those three questions, then I could have saved that money I gave him.

You sir seem overly worried about me and my principles. Maybe you should worry about hogan and his?

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    So if a D was the ABSOLUTE BEST candidate, someone who espouses all the beliefs you said that Bailey told you, on the ballot when it comes to 2A issues you would't vote for him?

What if the R opposing him had been solid pro 2A except for one vote?

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    So if a D was the ABSOLUTE BEST candidate, someone who espouses all the beliefs you said that Bailey told you, on the ballot when it comes to 2A issues you would't vote for him?

What if the R opposing him had been solid pro 2A except for one vote?

IF that were the case I would have to do some soul searching but since I have never voted for a dem I would probably right my own name in.

Hey, if you don’t like jack Bailey that’s your Paragative. If you want to vote dem or for hogan, that’s what makes America great.

You sure take a lotta interest in the way I think.

I think Hogan’s a traitor but I won’t punish someone else for Hogan’s sins. Principles and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom