• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Posting the video may be a copyright violation. ? Maybe we can have Fox post it on their site, then link to it?

We're all supposed to be law abiding folks here, so this may be the best route. Besides, getting Fox to post the clip will give it a much wider reach than we can manage via MDS.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    We're all supposed to be law abiding folks here, so this may be the best route. Besides, getting Fox to post the clip will give it a much wider reach than we can manage via MDS.

Good suggestion ...

Send requests to friends@foxnews.com

I did ...

Could you post this morning's segment of Jack McCauley so the 2A advocates in Maryland can link to it ?

I also pinged Emily Miller for her assistance.

Knuckle66

One of the 365
    Mar 11, 2012
    Hagerstown
    It's good to see some national coverage. Maryland is right next to DC yet we are hardly ever in the news. From SB281 to Hogan running for governor. It seems like our state is a media black hole.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    When the left wing govt is in sync with the left wing media, that's not news.

That's why Jack is a standout. maybe something is changing.

SDA

May 22, 2008
    Dun-Doc Hun
    Thank you for posting the link!

I find myself getting that optimistic feeling once again that we'll finally see Shall Issue in this state, but based on how many times we've been kicked in the teeth, it's a very subdued optimism. Somehow, some way the politicians in this state will most likely bypass the process and again give us a boot to the mouth.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I'm an optimistic pragmatist ...

Thank you for posting the link!

I find myself getting that optimistic feeling once again that we'll finally see Shall Issue in this state, but based on how many times we've been kicked in the teeth, it's a very subdued optimism. Somehow, some way the politicians in this state will most likely bypass the process and again give us a boot to the mouth.

Keep in mind that O'Malley's power base is still in charge, but timidly so. For example, take Miller's 'cave' on the rain tax after they shot down Hogan's proposed repeal. Realizing that they are in a weaker position, they'll need to offer 'common sense' alternatives to the Pro2A bills being proposed lest they come off as being elitists ... which they are. Miller and Busch, good for beer, but BAD for MD.

And there's their Ace-in-the hole (or is he just the a-hole) AG Brian Frosh, who just recently learned that unconstitutional is actually a word in the English language. Except he doesn't know where or how it really applies. If anything passes with the support of shear numbers in our favor, he'll make a ruling that will need to be challenged in court.

We need to push and push hard for the next 4 years.

Attachments

• never_never_never_never_give_up_print-r93eb08ac85b04560b4dd6bde749a122d_wxt_8byvr_512.jpg
      never_never_never_never_give_up_print-r93eb08ac85b04560b4dd6bde749a122d_wxt_8byvr_512.jpg
      35.4 KB · Views: 292

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    For what it's worth, my optimistically anxious ass(along with the rest of me) will be in Annapolis tomorrow walking the House and Senate halls... visiting...:cool:

SDA

May 22, 2008
    Dun-Doc Hun
    For what it's worth, my optimistically anxious ass(along with the rest of me) will be in Annapolis tomorrow walking the House and Senate halls... visiting...:cool:

Be sure to stop off at Taco Bell and have a VERY hearty breakfast. Everyone in the House and Senate Halls deserves to smell the aftermath! :party29:

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I'm optimistic that the chances for legistative reform of CCW are higher now , than since the beginnings of the modern era of Handgun Permits.

I'm brought back down by the realization that *highest ever* is still a ways from *high* by any absolute measure.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Monday won't work for me. If anything is in play on Tuesday , I'll probably be able to stop by .

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    Be sure to stop off at Taco Bell and have a VERY hearty breakfast. Everyone in the House and Senate Halls deserves to smell the aftermath! :party29:

Ahhh yes... but will they serve me up a big beefy, double bean loaded burrito so as to percolate some love from deep down?:evilgrin3

Monday won't work for me. If anything is in play on Tuesday , I'll probably be able to stop by .

I'm fortunate to have Mondays off... any weekday is good to drop by the Reps. offices to just say HI! ... and to tell them why you are there.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom