Screenshot_20180825-104931_Google.jpg
      47.5 KB · Views: 1,148

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    If it's the one round is the concern? The OP should be happy as heck. Not arrested and pistol returned is what it sounds like. BPD officer probably didn't want to be bothered with the paperwork.

The OP is legit. He just doesn't post a lot. He appears to have a CWP.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    He never said he did not have a ccw. Who knows.
    I had ups “loose” a 1000 rds of 9mm at its balto facility.
    Cops would not take a report.

Johnthetoolguy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2009
    Pasadena
    He never said he did not have a ccw. Who knows.
    I had ups “loose” a 1000 rds of 9mm at its balto facility.
    Cops would not take a report.

Well two days ago he did not have a permit. Just look at his post history.
    I call BS on the OP.
    If he really did get stopped by the police and had a loaded gun, he would have been arrested. PERIOD.

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    I call BS also you can't tell me that BCPD caught you with a loaded firearm and let you go and then returned weapon to you less the "magic" cartridge. Unless this person has a Wear Carry Permit or some other official ID from Feds or another agency. He/she would have been arrested and taken to Central Booking till someone was able to sort it out. He/she needs to come up with some info or just not post. Chris

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    The round will show up at a crime scene. OP will be convicted using MD shell casing database. Win! For Frosh.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Posting info that might help the community is a good thing.

OTOH, your OP is dreadfully light when it comes to details and facts. As such, it reflects not so well on you and brings to question the intent of your post.

I humbly suggest you modify your OP such that we can better understand and appreciate the event and your learning from same. That way it has utility.

OP, leave your post exactly the way it is. Best not to put anything on the internet that might be incriminating, especially if the officer(s) let you walk and even more so if you were actually charged with a crime.

As far as a missing 9mm round is concerned, what the heck are you worried about? Are you worried that the round might be used to kill somebody, your fingerprint will be on it, and you might be found culpable? Jesus, looks like I better not give any ammo to anybody ever again. Wouldn't the rifling marks on the bullet be more telling than any fingerprints on a spent cartridge case?

Let me know what you are worried about and I'll let you know if you are just being paranoid or if you are right to worry.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    OP, leave your post exactly the way it is. Best not to put anything on the internet that might be incriminating, especially if the officer(s) let you walk and even more so if you were actually charged with a crime.

As far as a missing 9mm round is concerned, what the heck are you worried about? Are you worried that the round might be used to kill somebody, your fingerprint will be on it, and you might be found culpable? Jesus, looks like I better not give any ammo to anybody ever again. Wouldn't the rifling marks on the bullet be more telling than any fingerprints on a spent cartridge case?

Let me know what you are worried about and I'll let you know if you are just being paranoid or if you are right to worry.
    My update to my earlier post in light of the counselor’s advice. IANAL. BHI.

Your post didn’t provide enough info so we might either learn from your mistakes or be helpful.

The more details you lay out, the more risk you might bring upon yourself.

Help me understand exactly why you posted this thread... What is your ideal outcome from posting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom