• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    There are SOME things that can never be unseen...funny pictures thread comes to mind.

There are lots of things that cannot be unsaid OR could be said so much better...that’s the WC in a nutshell.

Oh and experts galore. Experts in everything. Even in things they know nothing about.

To be fair, we do have some legit experts in many things but that won’t stop the rest of us from telling them what they don’t know...

You are gonna love it here. Or SG will give you ALL your money back.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Welcome.
    I would like to introduce you to Ammo Jon...

Jon, intro made, it's all you buddy.

Just kidding.......

Seriously, welcome.

While I appreciate it, I’m limiting my geographical boundaries to 25 miles. Same with ammo ;)

cotman68

Feb 21, 2010
    Stewartstown, Pa
    Hahaha! ...and I am indeed a chick.
    The name is from a former business of mine. A childhood friend and I owned an art gallery in Baltimore about 15 years ago called 2HotArtChicks. I am One HotArtChick :)

And Thank you!

Oh ok , I’ve known you for over 25 years. Your cousin Mark married my sister. Glad you’re on board here. Lots of great knowledge. If you ever stop back to Stewartstown for a visit let me know and I’ll take you and Kathy to the range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hotartchick

Jul 1, 2020
    Ocean Pines, Maryland
    Oh ok , I’ve known you for over 25 years. Your cousin Mark married my sister. Glad you’re on board here. Lots of great knowledge. If you ever stop back to Stewartstown for a visit let me know and I’ll take you and Kathy to the range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Man! I am struggling with this one?
    Did you live on Newport Ave?
    Msg Me

Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County
    The water cooler.

Oh Jesus, text me with an explanation of "Water Cooler" please. You already threw me to the wolves. Help a sister out :D

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
      Untitled.jpg
      16.8 KB · Views: 254

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    You are popular! Your intro has 69 posts and over 2,500 views. Just remember grow a thick skin and be ready to give as good as you get. I will up front apologize for some of our members because some don't know how to behave around genteel ladies.

You are popular! Your intro has 69 posts and over 2,500 views. Just remember grow a thick skin and be ready to give as good as you get. I will up front apologize for some of our members because some don't know how to behave around genteel ladies.

I have been friends with Hotartchick since the mid 1990's. Trust me when I say her skin is thicker than most on this forum.
    She knows how to dish it out as well- just ask Teratos; she already blasted him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom