• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    It might be Lott's opinion but the antis will never stop. The Constitution is merely a speed bump in their way...that's why it's of paramount importance to get the judicial branch full of judges that understand the Constitution and common sense. It's not just getting good legislators elected...they come and go but legal decisions...both good and bad...last a loooong time.

DanGuy48

Ultimate Member
    It might be Lott's opinion but the antis will never stop. The Constitution is merely a speed bump in their way...that's why it's of paramount importance to get the judicial branch full of judges that understand the Constitution and common sense. It's not just getting good legislators elected...they come and go but legal decisions...both good and bad...last a loooong time.

QFT

Trump’s impact on the U.S. judiciary is the reason why I desperately want to see him have a full 8 years. I’d love to see congress supporting him during that time too of course instead of these partisan games.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014

Problem is, John Lott is an honest intellectual. The left are not.

Fun Fact: John Lott was born the same day, same year I was. :)

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    DhxGjmoVAAALi_F

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Attempts to control gun ownership will never end so long as there are people who fear it.

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    Glad to hear of this victory. I remember the stink that was raised years ago about the printing of 3D guns but I did not know where the issue legally lied. Chalk one up for the good guys!

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    Just because a government department decided these are protected speech will not stop states from making them illegal; and case law says they will likely win opposing lawsuits. I expect them to attack 80%ers in the next session of the MDGA.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Just because a government department decided these are protected speech will not stop states from making them illegal; and case law says they will likely win opposing lawsuits. I expect them to attack 80%ers in the next session of the MDGA.

Probably. New business opportunity: 79% lowers!

I mean, are they going to ban billets of aluminum and dremel tools? The stoopid. It hurts.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

I’m 80% sure that 80% of us will stock up.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍

Attack they will. Dumais has already said as much.
    http://kathleendumais.info/2018/05/...ms-in-hands-of-hobbyists-felons-and-children/

Archive https://archive.fo/r3DPh

Pass all the laws they want — doesn’t change that the means of producing near factory quality firearms is more accessible than ever and will continue to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom