• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I was thinking that too. I would like to shoot one first before shelling out 3k.
    I'm pretty sure I'd roll the dice. I'm getting to that age where I'd ditch a bunch of generic manufactured stuff to thin the herd for as close to a used "heirloom" piece to hand down to my daughter.

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I'm pretty sure I'd roll the dice. I'm getting to that age where I'd ditch a bunch of generic manufactured stuff to thin the herd for as close to a used "heirloom" piece to hand down to my daughter.

Yea, me too. I have been thinning the herd, but when I go to thin the herd, one has a litter and something new shows up. For example, a WC 92 brig tac appeared in the safe the other day.... Luckily, my son knows the difference of which ones to keep and which ones to ditch. Knowing him, he will keep every one.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Yea, me too. I have been thinning the herd, but when I go to thin the herd, one has a litter and something new shows up. For example, a WC 92 brig tac appeared in the safe the other day....
    One of the prettiest pistols out there. If they made a dao, I'd be all over one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom