• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Feb 28, 2013
    Sign me up, just need to hopefully find time Saturday to make the trip out. Any info on the makes or are they the standard Century VZ builds?

They're Century builds, but they're solid rifles. I love mine, and not a hiccup out of it so far. :D

Please forgive my ignorance with my next question - do you know if they can be modified to take AK mags or if so is that legal in this state?

If that can even be done, and it's my guess that it can't, I don't think it would be even close to worth the cost to attempt it.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    They're Century builds, but they're solid rifles. I love mine, and not a hiccup out of it so far. :D

I only know of one person( my buddy) that has had a problem with theirs, it was bought by through another vendor. I found nothing about it on the net about this happening to anyone else but i was able to figure out how to fix the problem and get his gun back together again.
    IF BBP wants me to, ill will elaborate. If not in their thread Im sure one day someone else will have that issue and ill post on how to do it but i Im certain it will be a rare occurrence.

Mine has been a solid rifle though, if i had a need for a second i wouldn't hesitate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom