• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    We have on preorder 3 Wilson Combat Beretta Brigadier 92G Tactical Pistols.

Word is we won't have them until possibly April. Which gives plenty of time for payment plans if anyone is interested. They are a special edition and there will be only 1000 made. Here are the specs and a few pictures.

Please PM or email if interested.

- M9A1 frame with 92A1 round trigger guard profile and improved checkering
    - Dehorned 92G Brigadier slide
    - Enhanced slide to frame fit
    - Trijicon tritium dovetail front sight
    - Stainless barrel with recessed crown, 4.7” Elite II length, black finish
    - Oversize steel magazine release
    - Steel de-cocking levers
    - Skeletonized Elite II hammer
    - D hammer spring
    - Lanyard loop pin
    - Lanyard loop, aluminum
    - Steel trigger
    - Wilson Combat rear u-notch battlesight
    - Wilson Combat fluted steel guide rod
    - G10 Dirty Olive grips with Wilson Combat logo medallion
    - Wilson Combat logo on slide
    - 3 M9A1 Beretta sand resistant magazines
    - 9mm caliber only
    - G configuration ambidextrous decocker only
    - All steel components (decocker, trigger, magazine release, guide rod)
    - Checkered frontstrap and backstrap
    - Beveled magazine well
    - Rail for mounting light or laser
    - Special serial number range with WC prefix
    - IDPA Stock Service Pistol approved
    - Action Tune: IS A COMPLETE TRIGGER JOB WHERE WE
    GO IN AND ROUND OFF AND POLISH THE
    INTERNAL PARTS MAKING THE TRIGGER
    SMOOTHER AND LIGHTING THE TRIGGER
    PULL FROM ABOUT 8 LBS TO 4-4.5LBS
    - Mag Guide: WORKS LIKE A SPEED CHUTE ON A 1911
    INCREASE SMOOTHNESS OF INSERTING
    AND REMOVING MAGS.

Attachments

• WCBeretta92G.jpg
      WCBeretta92G.jpg
      17.9 KB · Views: 1,550
    • WCBeretta92G2.jpg
      WCBeretta92G2.jpg
      17.7 KB · Views: 1,428
    • WCBeretta92G3.jpg.bmp
      369.3 KB · Views: 1,422

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    2 left. These probably won't last the day. We can take a CC over the phone for a down payment. Thanks Dan

lilpenny

Jan 26, 2013
    Ellicott City
    Congrats dwsjr!!!! I am thinking about one, I have spent a lot of money this month,I am trying to see if I can afford it. Dan and his Father are good people and will get a lot more of my business.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Congrats dwsjr!!!! I am thinking about one, I have spent a lot of money this month,I am trying to see if I can afford it. Dan and his Father are good people and will get a lot more of my business.

It's only a small deposit today and balance isn't due until April-ish :innocent0

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Here are some pictures and information from the Wilson Combat website.

The 92G Brigadier Tactical features the most sought after Beretta 92 features and all-steel Beretta and Wilson Combat custom parts right out of the box.
    Some features of the limited production Wilson Combat/Beretta 92G Tactical include steel ambidextrous decocker-only levers (G model), enhanced Brigadier slide, a modified M9A1 style checkered frame with accessory rail and rounded trigger guard. This model also features enhanced accuracy with an "Elite" style match grade stainless barrel with recessed target crown, the action features a "D" hammer spring for lighter trigger pulls, and Trijicon dovetail tritium front sight and Wilson Combat rear sight. Wilson Combat G-10 grips, Wilson Combat steel guide rod and numerous other features to enhance performance. The 92G Tactical is finished in Beretta black Bruniton and marked with the Wilson Combat logo and specially serialized to ensure its place in Beretta history.
    Although the 92G Tactical has been optimized by Beretta to meet the needs of high round count tactical and competitive shooters, further customization and finish work is available through Wilson Combat.
    "Being a serious Beretta collector, I have always considered the 92G SD the best model ever produced, but almost too expensive and rare to shoot. I feel fortunate to have been able to work with the fine people at Beretta USA to produce a pistol that, in my opinion, is an improved 92G SD. Having Beretta USA build my dream 92 series pistol is awesome and I’m very happy that a lot of people will be able to enjoy this fine pistol model." -Bill Wilson
    This model is exclusive to Wilson Combat and available direct from Wilson Combat or from Wilson Combat Premier dealers only.

Attachments

• beretta-brigadier-tactical-1.jpg
      beretta-brigadier-tactical-1.jpg
      114.8 KB · Views: 1,274
    • beretta-brigadier-tactical-2.jpg
      beretta-brigadier-tactical-2.jpg
      90.8 KB · Views: 1,410
    • beretta-brigadier-tactical-4.jpg
      beretta-brigadier-tactical-4.jpg
      109.2 KB · Views: 1,433
    • beretta-brigadier-tactical-8.jpg
      beretta-brigadier-tactical-8.jpg
      58.9 KB · Views: 1,658
    • beretta-brigadier-tactical-12.jpg
      beretta-brigadier-tactical-12.jpg
      33.9 KB · Views: 1,368

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Good news, I was able to pre-order a few more. If you were on the fence about putting your name on one you now have another chance. $300 deposit, PM if interested.

Thanks
    Dan

SergeantEvil

Jul 9, 2012
    Are you submitting one to the handgun roster board for approval. I understand that all Beretta 92's are apporved, but MD is saying this is a WC due to the serial number.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Are you submitting one to the handgun roster board for approval. I understand that all Beretta 92's are apporved, but MD is saying this is a WC due to the serial number.

Interesting. I hadn't thought about that. I will submit one if necessary. Do you have a link to where MD is saying it's WC?

Edit* From the roster board.
    Beretta USA 92 ALL as of 4/30/96 9MM
    Beretta USA 92 A1 F,D, G and C 9mm

Thanks
    DAn

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    Here are some pictures and information from the Wilson Combat website.

The 92G Brigadier Tactical features the most sought after Beretta 92 features and all-steel Beretta and Wilson Combat custom parts right out of the box.
    Some features of the limited production Wilson Combat/Beretta 92G Tactical include steel ambidextrous decocker-only levers (G model), enhanced Brigadier slide, a modified M9A1 style checkered frame with accessory rail and rounded trigger guard. This model also features enhanced accuracy with an "Elite" style match grade stainless barrel with recessed target crown, the action features a "D" hammer spring for lighter trigger pulls, and Trijicon dovetail tritium front sight and Wilson Combat rear sight. Wilson Combat G-10 grips, Wilson Combat steel guide rod and numerous other features to enhance performance. The 92G Tactical is finished in Beretta black Bruniton and marked with the Wilson Combat logo and specially serialized to ensure its place in Beretta history.
    Although the 92G Tactical has been optimized by Beretta to meet the needs of high round count tactical and competitive shooters, further customization and finish work is available through Wilson Combat.
    "Being a serious Beretta collector, I have always considered the 92G SD the best model ever produced, but almost too expensive and rare to shoot. I feel fortunate to have been able to work with the fine people at Beretta USA to produce a pistol that, in my opinion, is an improved 92G SD. Having Beretta USA build my dream 92 series pistol is awesome and I’m very happy that a lot of people will be able to enjoy this fine pistol model." -Bill Wilson
    This model is exclusive to Wilson Combat and available direct from Wilson Combat or from Wilson Combat Premier dealers only.

How SWEET......:party29:

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Just had two more of these come available. Price is going to be the same. $1500 cash/check. You really need to come check out how smooth they are with the action tune.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom