• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I guess gun owners being a minority in their eyes should be a protected class?

If Gov. hogan doesn’t veto HB1302—the Red Flag bill—we gun owners will become the first-ever “targeted class” in the law—targeted for Govt harassment with our Due Process rights set aside so non-gun owners “feel safer”.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    When gun owners feel the need to persuade extremist gun grabbing nutters as to why the second amendment and conservative views are important, remember those pictures.

No amount of trying to convince people of the error of their ways is worth all that.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Saw this on Oleg Volk's FB feed:

If Gov. hogan doesn’t veto HB1302—the Red Flag bill—we gun owners will become the first-ever “targeted class” in the law...

Oleg Volk is not the only person that's going to be SWATed by HB1302.

I expect the MSP will need to create a "Gun Trace Task Force" to implement the confiscation orders.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    What if this happened in the PRofMD ?

But after Oct 1, 2018 (assuming Hogan doesn't veto HB1302). How would have this type of incident be treated under the new law as crafted by our DemocRAT-controlled legislature, politically myopic RINOs, and AG Brian Frosh ?

• A valid anonymous complaint that should result in seizure ... of the car owners firearms?
    • Misunderstood 'cultural tagging' done by Dreamers (aka MS13) seeking a safe space (to intimidate)?
    • An TV ad for Farmers Insurance ... They've seen a thing or two?
    • An unintended consequence of a poorly written, constitutionally dubious law?

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    But after Oct 1, 2018 (assuming Hogan doesn't veto HB1302). How would have this type of incident be treated under the new law as crafted by our DemocRAT-controlled legislature, politically myopic RINOs, and AG Brian Frosh ?

Really, this is no different than burning a cross or swastika into someone's front lawn.

There is true hatred here. The MD General Assembly has ok'd this version of hate crime with the passage of HB1302.

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sadly, I cannot say the same. When I go shooting, it's like leaving a store in the 1950's after buying nudie mags or blues records by black artists. I literally feel the need to leave my home in PG county with my guns in brown paper bags.

tennis racket bags? bass guitar cases?

The "brown paper bag" was just a metaphor to make a point. What I do is to load my guns, ammo, and range bag into my truck after I have driven it into the carport.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Really, this is no different than burning a cross or swastika into someone's front lawn.

There is true hatred here. The MD General Assembly has ok'd this version of hate crime with the passage of HB1302.

The MD General Assembly has made gun owners a special class of people.

Reviled people, who it is now OK to treat as second class citizens.

Will gun owners get our own bathrooms, drinking fountains, and seats on the back of the bus, too?

I wish we could get our own schools. Maybe could restore the educational system, beginning with the return of truth in history, political science, and economics, from the ground up.

GlocksAndPatriots

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 29, 2016
    I'd love for there to be a civil war so we can line these traitors up against the wall and execute them one at a time, like we did at the Battle of the Bulge.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    You mean like when a person owns a small business that sells guns and they can’t get a credit card or insurance company to work with them? When people in the area decide that the gun shop isn’t suitable to their taste and the store must close or relocate? Do you mean like when a teacher speaks out as pro 2A and it “scares” children and parents so much that the teacher must be removed?

Now we have cities and townships banning guns. HOA’s will be next.

Not sure if you caught me getting booted from bonnie bricker's hoco schools group for being pro2a a little bit ago. I always defended the 2a in a civil manner against people that spat all kinds of vitriole against me(calling me school to try to report me to my principal one time), but I got booted because I didn't accept the anti-2a narrative the group was pushing. Fun times. The "tolerant" are quite intolerant when dealing with any dissenting opinion.

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    Sadly, I cannot say the same. When I go shooting, it's like leaving a store in the 1950's after buying nudie mags or blues records by black artists. I literally feel the need to leave my home in PG county with my guns in brown paper bags.

That’s why I treat this stuff like I’m in East Germany. Only close friends know and everyone else I treat like the Stasi, since at this point the radical left basically are. Where did this take place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty much my experience, too.

And, this is the same reason that many of us did not put Trump signs in our yards or on our vehicles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom