• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I’m not sure what you mean by the last part. Has anybody in Carroll County been arrested, charged, and prosecuted for any crime related to FSA13 since its inception? Has any County resources been used to enforce this as you state? I’m asking because I really don’t know, but I don’t remember reading anything about someone in the County in violation. I agree, much respect to the Wico Co Sheriff, but as far as I can tell the Carroll Co Sheriff, States Attorney, and County Commissioners haven’t gone back on their words (have they?) and I’m not sure the statement “wow, what a difference 4 years makes” would be accurate or appropriate.

For that matter, has anyone in MD been arrested for anything yet as per FSA13? We’re obviously limited as to what we can buy/sell in MD, but has anybody actually been dinged for violating anything yet? Again, I’m asking because I don’t know, I’m curious to see. I would think the Frosh/M&M Boys would be running that on a 24/7 breaking news ticker on every channel if that were the case.

There was one incident a few years back a DE resident in OC was arrested with a post 2013 AR non HBAR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    And shortly after FSA enacted, a Pa resident was arrested on I-81for possesing an AK.

And in my very preliminary Case Search searches of Balt gun related arrestees , I have stumbled upon FSA related charges among those with a long list, but were Nolle Pros'ed .

But with all Kudos to this Sheriff , Sheriffs have a limited role on this .

They can refrain from gratuitously adding FSA charges on those they otherwise come in contact . But deliberate focused enforcement will be coming from the MSP, not the locals .

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    It's funny you should post this thread today. Just last night I thought to myself, the LEFT doesn't know what they are in for. I can't imagine any gun confiscation going very well. For that matter, I don't see a gun buying program working either. I'm guessing there will be 20 million+ instant felons if the government tries any wide sweeping gun ban or confiscation.

I hope it doesn't come to that.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    It's funny you should post this thread today. Just last night I thought to myself, the LEFT doesn't know what they are in for. I can't imagine any gun confiscation going very well. For that matter, I don't see a gun buying program working either. I'm guessing there will be 20 million+ instant felons if the government tries any wide sweeping gun ban or confiscation.

I hope it doesn't come to that.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Ya can't find them any better than my Hazzard County sheriff. Sheriff Gahler is top notch as far as I'm concerned.

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    "County Sheriff - America's Last Hope," by Sheriff Richard Mack

This is what frosh needs to read. I've given my copy to Sheriff Jenkins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom