• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    This is the girl that they are memorializing with this action:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ndleton-killing-court-met-20160322-story.html

What they fail to recognize as usual is that it was a usual suspect that killed the girl, a black male gang member. I don't see any protesting to outlaw them. :rolleyes:

This guy Ward that killed the girl is a real philosopher:

"Ward also lashed out at police, saying they didn't care about killings in his neighborhood.

"They murder my man coldblooded. Police said (expletive) us in our face about the (expletive). They said (expletive) us. So how we — what we supposed to about that? And they come through killin' us every day.

"We ain't got no choice if we out there getting killed every day."

and further waxing - of course he's the victim here:

"I feel that I — I should never even been in this predicament," Ward said. "I should have never been here."

Ward, 18 at the time, said his gang preyed on him because of his small size.

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    Maybe if they put and kept a few more of these career ass clowns in orange?

Hmmm, perhaps the epiphany occurs somewhere around say, their 10th or 15th arrest?

Can't play well with others? Yep, there's an app for that.

Maybe we wouldn't have the same magnitude of problem.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Then it's the day for me to wear my Green, Teal, or Blue. Ahhh, perfect day for my MSI Blue shirt.

Even a Raven's Purple would do.

Attachments

• Green Teal Blue.jpg
      Green Teal Blue.jpg
      35 KB · Views: 711

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    It is safe to say that I will not be participating in this, even if it were something worthwhile. The last time I went out in public weearing an orange shirt, someone tried to draw a jack-o-lantern face across my stomach.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    A couple of ladies in my office have been talking about it (thinking that I cannot overhear their conversation). So please post up all of your advice/reasons I can make them feel like fools for blindly following this ******** day.

2ndltsdad

Nov 19, 2014
    Trappe... not Lakeside !
    A couple of ladies in my office have been talking about it (thinking that I cannot overhear their conversation). So please post up all of your advice/reasons I can make them feel like fools for blindly following this ******** day.
    I would bring in some Halloween decorations or some trick or treat candy and keep asking them to take candy

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    We should all report how many "protestors" we see that day. I'd be really interested in seeing the numbers. I must go to Wegman's and see how many of the soccer moms will be wearing orange.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County

Well, if this is the type of person they want to identify with?...

Attachments

• images.jpg
      images.jpg
      1.7 KB · Views: 579

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert

Ask them why they changed into their hunting clothes early.

DraKhen99

Professional Heckler
    Sep 30, 2013
    Sounds like an attempt to hijack hunter orange if you ask me.

Uh, yup!

From the link in the OP:

Orange is what hunters wear in the woods to protect themselves and others from harm. Orange is a bright, bold color that demands to be seen. Orange expresses our collective hope as a nation — a hope for a future free from gun violence.

-John

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom