• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Onwrd Farm

Ultimate Member
    Feb 17, 2013
    Carroll County
    Have been living just outside of New Windsor for a little over 3 years. Someone outside of town off of 31 does a lot of shooting with what sounds like many fun, and some big toys. Forum member???? Can I come and play???

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    I live 1/2 between New Windsor and Westminster off 31 and there is a farm right across the road a bit that shoot a bit. When we moved in it kinda scared my wife. She was annoyed the gun fire didn't bother me. She asked me what I would do if bullets came flying by the house? Shoot back, I replied. My M39 can probable reach. :)

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    I hear them occasionally too. Hope they invite us over some time.

Onwrd Farm

Ultimate Member
    Feb 17, 2013
    Carroll County
    I live 1/2 between New Windsor and Westminster off 31 and there is a farm right across the road a bit that shoot a bit. When we moved in it kinda scared my wife. She was annoyed the gun fire didn't bother me. She asked me what I would do if bullets came flying by the house? Shoot back, I replied. My M39 can probable reach. :)

This is heading on 31 through town heading away from your direction.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Have been living just outside of New Windsor for a little over 3 years. Someone outside of town off of 31 does a lot of shooting with what sounds like many fun, and some big toys. Forum member???? Can I come and play???

Is this near Tahoma Farm RD? I heard some from across Rt 31 while at one of my son's fall baseball games. People were making nervous jokes; I told the family in a normal voice so other's can hear that it's no big deal so long as they have enough land and a decent backstop.

My wife's uncle has some land in Berlin, MD. We were target shooting from his deck. A State Trooper showed up (got a call). No big deal.

I'm jealous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom