• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Elynchjr23

Jan 7, 2013
    There's another short fat guy in there who tried telling me one night how no one needs ar's and how he hopes no Walmart would ever sell them again. Then went to tell me how he was a veteran and a big time hunter, just hated ar's because they kill. Wouldn't even try to listen to anything I tried to explain to him

cdriver24

Jan 10, 2013
    Elkton
    I keep checking this place every couple of days at various times and have not been able to buy any ammo there at all EVER. I think it is a crock. I work down in the White Marsh area and check the Dick's there and have been able to get ammo there about every 5th trip. Although I am just looking for .22lr and 38 so my needs are very narrow. Was thinking of getting a Remington 1911 soon and then be on the hunt for .45 not sure I want to open myself up for more frustration at this point.

organized_mayhem

Legend in my own mind
    Just got this little Gem from Deloc FB page. They were talking about DE Walmarts and ammo. I made mention to what was said about Elkton hiding it and this comment was posted.

I can confirm this. I went to the Elkton store months ago and had to go find someone to ask. I asked him if they had any in the counter because I was told that's where it gets hidden by the day people so they can sell it to their friends the following day. He looked at me with a crazy look. I asked him to look again or I can go up front to have a manager come back. He opened it up there were 10 boxes of 9mm. ALWAYS insist they look under the counter!!

CLP

Dec 18, 2012
    Hmm I guess that would explain why they just told me tonights shipment was only like 5 boxes total..

organized_mayhem

Legend in my own mind
    Jjust pick up 2 boxes of 12 ga value pack trap load at oxford wm. Haven't seen 12 ga in awhile.

Thanks for the update. I keep forgetting Oxford has a Walmart. I have only been there once and wasn't impressed with the place. The floors were so dirty they looked like they hadn't been cleaned in days. Sad for a new store to look like that. Guess thats why I keep forgetting its there.

CLP

Dec 18, 2012
    Saw some 22 short at elkton today, made me wish I had a derringer :(

kraftyone

Mar 9, 2013
    Was just in elkton Walmart and they had Tul 223 Winchester 223 some 9mm 380 40 and 45 all in stock

Weber

USMC
    Oct 12, 2009
    Elkton, MD
    Have you been there when the are trying to put the ammo in the case?

Most of it is picked up off the cart, never even makes it into the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom