Heckler & Koch armorers/sight installers in the area?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dillonh2

Jan 7, 2019
    Baltimore City
    Does anybody know if there's a HK certified armorer in the region, preferably one that also does sight installs? I've had a set installed at Engage in Rockville with good results, but with as many HKs as I have (and would like to eventually have) I'd like to know a local armorer in case of issues/services. I live in Baltimore, but honestly I'd be willing to travel just about anywhere Delmarva for the expertise.

Thanks and merry Christmas!

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I’ve changed sights on a few of my H&K’s with a Matrix Precision universal sight pusher. No problems and very simple. Why not consider DIY?

Dillonh2

Jan 7, 2019
    Baltimore City
    Good point, I had wondered about cost/benefit on getting my own sight pusher, but I'm not losing guns, and it beats the drive to and from the shop as well. Thanks for the recommendation, looks very affordable too.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Good point, I had wondered about cost/benefit on getting my own sight pusher, but I'm not losing guns, and it beats the drive to and from the shop as well. Thanks for the recommendation, looks very affordable too.

That and a laser bore sight and usually I just need to double check at the range without having to adjust anything. Definitely pays for itself in no time.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    only 1 I know of lives in ( or did live in ) North Carolina. he is on hk pro . he is famous for working on the P7s .

cmb

Dec 28, 2012
    Conowingo MD
    only 1 I know of lives in ( or did live in ) North Carolina. he is on hk pro . he is famous for working on the P7s .

I messaged "TooSixty" on HK Pro about my VP-9's sites. Waiting to hear back.Owner's of anything HK would do well to join HK Pro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom