• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    So, only one person, out of tens of thousands of passengers over the years who have flown with checked firearms, this one who had a documented interaction with law enforcement where his firearm was seized (and later returned), planned a trip to FLL to whip it out and empty three magazines into innocent bystanders. And the dumbest bitch on the planet wants to ban everybody else from checking their firearms?

Of course she does. Me thinks her curls are wound a bit too tight. I am fighting the urge to call her what I really think, but it includes some pretty ugly pejoratives. And I don't want to feel the wrath of the ban hammer.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Im as progun as anyone, but I ask....what's the solution? Can fly with a checked firearm but no ammo what's so ever?

I think the solution is much more complicated. We need to restructure our mental health system, and LE referrals, to err more on the side of keeping firearms out of the hands of potentially criminal people, and less on the side of political correctness.

Seems like ALL of these so called mass shootings have been carried out by two groups: terrorists, and the mentally ill.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    The solution is to stop looking for solutions every time one of these terrorist attacks happen.

Bad things happen to good people in a free society.

If we're not careful, we'll talk ourselves into crackdowns that we won't want once they're implemented.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Isn't she unemployed now? No DNC, no Clinton, and she lost her seat right?

I thought Dopey Washyourhair Schmutz was still a sitting Representative?!

She was introduced at FLL as "Congresswoman"... didn't think I heard "former".

:shrug:

ETA (from WikiWikiWowWow)...
    In the general election, Wasserman Schultz defeated Republican candidate Joe Kaufman with 56.7% to 40.5% of the vote.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    The solution is to stop looking for solutions every time one of these terrorist attacks happen.

Yep. We can have freedom or complete safety. It's one or the other. Never both. I'll go with freedom every time.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Im as progun as anyone, but I ask....what's the solution? Can fly with a checked firearm but no ammo what's so ever?

I'm sure that someone who saved up for a once in a lifetime hunt, that they need to fly to, will love this.

How about we just focus on the 1 random ******* instead of screwing over the other 999,999 decent people.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    liberals always think they can engineer solutions to human failings.

it's in their DNA.

Look at FSA 2013 and Baltimore

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    She kept her Congressional seat when she should be impeached.

what a low life

i guess it never occurred to her that anyone walking in off the street could do the exact same thing.

felony stupid

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    I think we need a whole bunch of crazy new rules for regular people because a few doctors missed a bad apple!

We need some crazy new rules so DNC chairpeople dont put their thumbs on the scale either.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    i think everyone on planes should be armed so they can kill some of these luny ass nuts jobs before they can kill so many folks.

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek

If we're not careful, we'll talk ourselves into crackdowns that we won't want once they're implemented.

I must totally agree with you. Bad things DO happen to good people in a free society. No law or regulation will ever change that. Morality cannot be legislated.

There are many laws already in place designed to (hopefully) deter issues like this. They won't work 100% of the time. That's reality.

The best the leftist ideologues have is their continued propaganda to promote "a solution looking for a problem".

What's the real problem? There are nut cases in this world that don't give a sh!t about you, your life, your family and all the things that are important to you. And they would hurt you if they could - regardless of what any law states. No law, regulation or restriction will ever change their morality.

You are correct. If we are not mindful and diligent, we law-abiding gun-owning folks who have more morals than to go crazily shoot/kill others may well box ourselves into yet another corner if we are not careful.

:sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom