• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    http://www.midwayusa.com/product/618687/lyman-turbo-tumbler-brass-baggies-pack-of-12

Anybody ever try these? The brass sorting thread got me to searching and I ran acrossed these and wonder how they'd work on smaller batches of different caliber brass to keep them from telescoping with other cases.
    Seem like I've alway got a few of this and a few of that that always need tumbling, but I hate to just fire up the tumbler for a few of each and have it run awhile for this small batch and that small batch.
    Solution looking for a problem? What say you?

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    I always run smaller seperate batches and bought a 2nd tumbler for that reason. Wish I would have tried this first lol.

Looks like a great idea

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    I always run smaller seperate batches and bought a 2nd tumbler for that reason. Wish I would have tried this first lol.

Looks like a great idea

I run a Thumblers model B rotary and just wonder how they fair in it, guess I could always try and see.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    I run a Thumblers model B rotary and just wonder how they fair in it, guess I could always try and see.

For $8, you can't go wrong. I think you might need to tie them off loose or the media won't be able to work it's way all around the case. Trial and error I guess.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    For $8, you can't go wrong. I think you might need to tie them off loose or the media won't be able to work it's way all around the case. Trial and error I guess.

Might have to try them, but I'm searching here at the house first, seems I remember seeing something like these around here somewhere.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I seldom have ever had more than two batches of the same cartridge/brand with a different number of firings so I wanted to keep them separate. When that happened I just left the primers in one batch but not the other.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    I seldom have ever had more than two batches of the same cartridge/brand with a different number of firings so I wanted to keep them separate. When that happened I just left the primers in one batch but not the other.

I'm not so much worried about that, more the wedging of 9's in 10mm's and so forth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom