• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I had ordered 1000 and when I opened the box there were two loose bullets in there, I'm guessing these were just in case extras because both 500 rounds boxes were factory sealed and nothing could have got out of either one.
    Wish I'd have known before I ordered or I'd have had them send me a few samples also.
    Now that is funny because I purchased 2K from Cabela's and one lone bullet was bouncing around, and their Xtreme boxes are sealed quite well!

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Last year they were at the NRA show in Harrisburg giving out free samples (about 10 per sample) and had every bullet they make on sale, some up to 50% off. I don't know if they will be back this year, but if they are I'm going to need some sort of cart to get what I buy back to my truck. Last year I only bought 2 boxes of 500 124 grn 9mm HP...this year I need double that and 6 boxes of 40 SW plus some 5.56 and .357 and .308

Same with me, bought 2K 9mm, and 500 40 and 500 45, the prices were nuts, commandeered my 2 month old's stroller, must have weighed 100lbs:D $30 for 124gr RN 9mm IIRC, even 500 bullet boxes of 45 were only about $45. Guy said "lots of bullets, you compete?", told him yes, Then he dumped a ton of .223 bullets and primered brass in my bag, enough to reload at least 500, said "next year, bring a bigger cart:D

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Is $50 for 500 9mm primed new brass a good deal? It doesn't add a hazmat fee.

I am now curious why someone would buy new primed brass in 9mm with new ammo being affordable. Hafer's sale $9.99 Remington next two days.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    WOW! When does the 9mm brass go on sale? Not today it seems.

Is $50 for 500 9mm primed new brass a good deal? It doesn't add a hazmat fee.

I am now curious why someone would buy new primed brass in 9mm with new ammo being affordable. Hafer's sale $9.99 Remington next two days.

I see the sale

https://www.xtremebullets.com/9mm-NEW-Primed-Brass-p/xb9pn-500.htm

500 primed brass 50 dollars , bullets 30 dollars so say 90 for 500 rounds it's still 10 dollars cheaper

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom