• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1time

Ultimate Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Baltimore, Md
    I love my SR22. I bought it for my son and it is reliable with everything and is simple to disassemble.

cap6888

Ultimate Member
    Oct 2, 2011
    Howard County
    I'm just here to beat the dead horse.......

SR22 is great! Fun little gun, great suppressor host, and it's what I used for my kids to teach them pistol shooting.

minuit

Nov 10, 2015
    Frederick County
    I borrowed an SR22 from a friend for several weeks and really liked it.

I went to buy my own SR22, but the shop didn't have one. They showed me something similar, the M&P 22 compact which I picked up instead. I like this gun a lot.

My biggest complaint on the SR22 is the trigger, I think the M&P 22 trigger is a lot better.

daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    The only issue I encounter is that occasionally the grip slides down causing the mag to not fully seat. Quick and easy fix by pushing it back up. Fun little gun to shoot.

bama47

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 9, 2013
    Marylandistan
    The only issue I encounter is that occasionally the grip slides down causing the mag to not fully seat. Quick and easy fix by pushing it back up. Fun little gun to shoot.

You might be gripping it a bit too tight. I have never had that issue with mine. If this isn't the cause, you might want to get that secured down because with that grip, its probably only to get worse.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I borrowed an SR22 from a friend for several weeks and really liked it.

I went to buy my own SR22, but the shop didn't have one. They showed me something similar, the M&P 22 compact which I picked up instead. I like this gun a lot.

My biggest complaint on the SR22 is the trigger, I think the M&P 22 trigger is a lot better.

Almost bought the M&P back when I was shopping. What turned me off was how the purchase price included one magazine and a cardboard box. The Ruger came with two mags, extra grips, and a nice soft case.

mancheechee

Daily Trigger
    Jul 22, 2010
    Frederick
    I would guess that the first pull on a double action trigger on a $300 pistol will not be as smooth. But the reliability of that Ruger helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom