PG County trying to prohibit bowhunting.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    PG436-16 was to prohibit the use of a bow or crossbow for hunting in PG County.
    It looks like it has been pulled. She is claiming that it was filed incorrectly and that the correct author of this shit legislation is Senator Victor Ramirez, of District 47. victor.ramirez@senate.state.md

Ramirez is also a prolific gun-grabber. He's the idiot who a couple of years ago introduced a bill I called "The Crazy Bag Lady Can Take Your Guns" bill. It would have allowed anyone taking out a peace order on someone to request to have their guns seized, without a hearing or any due process. So the crazy cat lady next door could get mad at you for mowing your grass too early in the morning, go down to the commissioner and swear you threatened her, and get an order for the sheriff to come take all your guns.

Lucca1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 9, 2013
    Behind Enemy Lines
    Ramirez is also a prolific gun-grabber. He's the idiot who a couple of years ago introduced a bill I called "The Crazy Bag Lady Can Take Your Guns" bill. It would have allowed anyone taking out a peace order on someone to request to have their guns seized, without a hearing or any due process. So the crazy cat lady next door could get mad at you for mowing your grass too early in the morning, go down to the commissioner and swear you threatened her, and get an order for the sheriff to come take all your guns.

I thought his name sounded familiar. It will be interesting to see if this bill is resubmitted. I wonder if he is aware of the number of Maryland residents, (impoverished or not) who rely on venison as a way to feed their families. I can't imagine that having this pointed out on his Facebook page would score him many points with his liberal constitutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom