• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • knownalien

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2010
    Glen Burnie, MD.
    That's great...

But your "advise", for others, might be cajole, encourage, correct, direct, or even dictate.

The fact that MDs have been brought in to the discussion, to me, smacks of a larger agenda.
    and even worse, it becomes another prong in the multi-pronged approach against us whereby you cant argue with a licensed professional so pound sand and work through your LEGISLATORS to change it because you are nothing to the beauracracy that will serve to impose its will on you regardless. so if they say you have to have X vaccinations by Y years old, you have to do it with only a few exceptions. whats to say gun ownership isnt the new "anti-vaccination" crowd. you know those guys? the guys that wear tinfoil hats and claim JFK was killed by the CIA. see where i'm going with this?

HazyDayz

Jul 17, 2014
    Washington County
    El Patron Grande says:

My daughter's pediatrician did not "ask" me, she just merely stated, during one of her checkups, that if I kept guns in the home I should take the appropriate steps to ensure their safety.

Fair enough.

El Patron Grande out.
    This is the proper method of this. Not leading kids to say something that could be construed in a negative way by antigunners.

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    Weeeeellll, it's not safe to have sex while wearing seat belts. You should stop the car first!

:lol:

Well, if the car IS parked, and both parties keep their respective seat belts fastened, I don't see how it can be any safer than that!

Hit and Run

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2010
    Prince Frederick
    They don't generally "tell' patients to do anything. My role as a healthcare provider, besides providing medical care, is to teach and ADVISE.

So what is "advice" on guns in home based on? Some common ground but far to much opinion and misinformation disguised as academic study (easily debunked).

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Well Doc, my question is how old do you have to be for it not to matter whether the sex is safe or not? :)

Most of the HIV I diagnose is in people in the 30-50 age group. You'd think they would know better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom