• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mykh11

Mar 22, 2012
    Frederick, Md
    Is anyone hunting the late rifle season? I'll be out trying to drop a doe on public land, could be difficult, but that's why it's called hunting not shooting!

kstone803

Official Meat Getter
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ltown in the SMC
    I'll be out Fri-Sun. Been a crap season for me so far so I got a few days to turn it around. Hoping to knock down at least 2 but the way this year has been I'll come home empty again.

Capt Frank

Feb 2, 2009
    Kent Island Maryland
    Be out duck hunting in the AM. and deer hunting in the PM . Sounds like I will be in my blind if it rains like they say it is. We have always been able to kill a doe or two during this late hunt. Need to be close to what every food source is available. Good Luck !

mykh11

Mar 22, 2012
    Frederick, Md
    They are calling for morning snow in Fred Co, then rain starting around noon. A good freezer queen would be nice to have in the truck before noon, but the season hasn't been in my favor.

mark71211

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2012
    Edgewater
    Gave up on deer hunting cause the place I hunt is down past Salisbury and my wife is due in the need two weeks. So I will be staying close to home and goose hunt instead

05dodgedaytona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2009
    Cecil County
    I'm done with deer hunting for the season. Calling for crappy weather Friday and Saturday. I noticed today while working that the deer started moving and feeding at 1pm.

HogCommander

Aug 10, 2013
    Texas Hill Country
    Undecided...can deal with a little rain but winds are forecast above 10 mph where I hunt in PG County. Haven't had seen any deer on windy days. That said, really want to get one with my new 12 ga and Saturday is my only chance.

rem87062597

Annapolis, MD
    Jul 13, 2012
    I'm trying something new - wading through the chest deep water in Fishing Bay at about 11AM, getting in a new spot, and sitting there until dark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom