• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    No argument there, but I was hoping for at least a fair shake.

Doesn't sound like we'll get one at all. :sad20:

I'm willing to bet that they'll discount the whole "guns in common use can't be banned" like the ATF declared that guns widely used in sporting competitions or legal for hunting are not "sporting arms". :rolleyes:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    I'm not a huge fan of lawyers (mainly because most of them are Libs who manipulate the law for their own personal objective and not to keep us a free people) but this is one area where I might have done things a little differently. It sure would be nice to have more judges who actually respected the Constitution and thought people should be able to govern themselves rather than be governed 24/7.

JailHouseLiar

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 26, 2013
    Timonium, Maryland
    Doesn't sound like we'll get one at all. :sad20:

I'm willing to bet that they'll discount the whole "guns in common use can't be banned" like the ATF declared that guns widely used in sporting competitions or legal for hunting are not "sporting arms". :rolleyes:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Given the background of the judge, I'd agree, but as mxrider noted, we have to follow the procedure. You never know though. Judges with lifetime appointments sometimes surprise. See Richard M. Nixon's appointments for some good examples. Very conservative justices became very liberal, much to Nixon's chagrin. He plotted to get rid of at least one, but could never manage to make it happen.

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Remember, we need to be prepared to go all the way to the Supreme Court. The only we we get there is if we lose each battle before. It's not over until then.

You know that Lincoln lost every election he ever ran in until he ran for President.

NEVER QUIT.

On_Target

Feb 7, 2013
    Any chance that we might consider that this goes deeper than party affiliation? I have known of criminal behavior from both liberal and conservative. The inference that it's not an issue of morality and is instead a political ideal of the left is in my opinion misguided. The hunters are using the "warm fuzzy" crowd as a decoy for your aggression. Don't fall for it. As an enlightened group of people we should understand the behavior of predators. Look in the weeds or behind the blinds. Stop wasting your time attacking those who prefer to be defenseless and go for the wolves hiding in the periphery. That group is famously manipulated from behind the curtain using their emotions and political ideals as a means of compulsion to follow the agenda that is not consistent with our freedom to choose our own fate. Just remember that "the great Oz" is just a little man with a big ego and that he gives you nothing that you don't already possess. Focus your energy on the puppeteers not the marionettes. The folks that call themselves liberals or democrats don't understand your consternation. From their standpoint they are behaving from the heart. So, two points to keep in mind. You can't engage emotion with logic and the only way I know how to neutralize that behavior is by validating their intent. I digress, the group that validates them will control them and that makes them a subject to their own requirement to have value outside of themselves. How do you square off with this kind of behavior? You don't, it's too overwhelming. It's meant to be overwhelming, it's engineered to be. When you're dazzled watching the left hand offend the right hand and so forth... beware of the third appendage!

Rickman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 31, 2012
    Port Deposit, MD
    Seems to me that an argument against the HQL that could be used is the same as the libs use against voter ID. If a voter is too inconvenienced to the point of violating their constitutional right to vote in requiring him/her to get a Free photo ID to vote how much more of a violation is it to the RKBA in the fingerprinting (not free), training (not free) and license (definitely not free). Just my thoughts. I'm sure I'm not the first to think of this analogy.

Apd09

May 30, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Seems to me that an argument against the HQL that could be used is the same as the libs use against voter ID. If a voter is too inconvenienced to the point of violating their constitutional right to vote in requiring him/her to get a Free photo ID to vote how much more of a violation is it to the RKBA in the fingerprinting (not free), training (not free) and license (definitely not free). Just my thoughts. I'm sure I'm not the first to think of this analogy.

Awwwweee that's so cute, look at you bring logic and reason to an emotionally charged subject. Please rethink your comment and blindly follow our fearless leaders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Curtis6789

Latest threads

Top Bottom