• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dohc97

Nov 4, 2007
    Derwood
    I am planning on going tomorrow after about 4 years of absence. I will be bringing with me a handgun and an AR rifle. I've never shot a rifle at Cresap before. When I am done shooting my pistol, do I just move over to the rifle range? Do I need to pay again?

machman1967

Aug 30, 2009
    Frederick
    You don't have to pay again, just pay for the additional targets. Depending on how busy it is you may have to go to the end of the sometimes long line waiting for the next available lanes.

RDavidP

Mar 8, 2007
    Frederick
    I was there last Sunday, and there where people who didn't get to shoot rifle because of the wait but pistol was open. Shoot rifle first then pistol.

Sonofagun

Mar 8, 2011
    Montgomery Co.
    I am planning on going tomorrow after about 4 years of absence. I will be bringing with me a handgun and an AR rifle. I've never shot a rifle at Cresap before. When I am done shooting my pistol, do I just move over to the rifle range? Do I need to pay again?

Check w/ one of the RSO's so that they can get you on an open rifle bench. If all the rifle lanes are in use there may be people in a waiting line.

When you are done shooting your pistol(s) and rifles(s) pay on your way out of the range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom