• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    go to midwayusa.com. add whatever primers you want to their wish list. bookmark that wish list and ping the crap out of it when you have time, vegging in front of the tv, etc. i mean every 60 seconds. already have your account there fully set up (name, addy, payment etc) and be logged in. when they show up, do the fastest checkout you've ever done. i've had some go OOS while i was going thru the process but had a few actually work. the best part is that midway is not raping us like other sites and stores are doing. and thank you for your service! good luck!

do the same thing for basspro.

ps i'm assuming you merrylanders can have primers shipped to you...

Sgt. Psycho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 1, 2009
    OP - If anyone here is willing to help you out with primers, make sure you communicate with them, and meet them to pick up your primers as arranged. Keep your end of whatever deal you make. Do not have them hold something for you for several days and then ignore PMs asking about the meet that you said you wanted, like you did to me.

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    OP - If anyone here is willing to help you out with primers, make sure you communicate with them, and meet them to pick up your primers as arranged. Keep your end of whatever deal you make. Do not have them hold something for you for several days and then ignore PMs asking about the meet that you said you wanted, like you did to me.

Yea, no shit. That’s just ignorant.

offthepaper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 7, 2007
    Harford County

Well, hmmm, there's some sound advice (aka good advice).

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel

Seems to be going around quite a bit these days and is not exclusive to new members. Had the same thing happen recently with brass that was requested.

Nothing ties my gonads in a knot like poor communications! These days when everyone carries a phone 24/7, there is absolutely no excuse unless they have died, or are in jail! :mad54:

Biz

Dec 26, 2020
    Large pistol large magnum pistol

I have some primers for pistol. Large and large mag Federal Match. Willing to part with to help someone out.

Sgt. Psycho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 1, 2009
    To be fair about it - the OP has PMed me tonight and apologized for a misunderstanding on his part, stating that he thought the ammo I was holding for him had been sold to someone else, so he did not contact me to arrange the meet.

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    I met the Op today. Seems like a stand up guy. I explained a few things to him, he understood. But I guess we will see where he goes with it. I should have asked him how he found the forum. Lone Ranger maybe? LOL

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom