• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1911msc

May 12, 2020
    North San Diego
    Weapons of War, Hippy literature, photos of Rosies face or arse should not be tolerated in a decent Biden/Harris world.

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    This will never happen as it will open the door to sue every type of manufacurer in existence. Can you imagine all the law suits from stolen vehicles that crashed into someone?
    This is fantasy.

John you are not correct. The gun makers have a specific exemption, removing that wont have any affect whatsoever on how much every other type of manufacturer is sued, successfully or not. it will massively and perhaps fatally increase cost of doing business for gun makers specifically

the reasons why there is currently a specific exemption are: a) the gun control groups were and are funding massive potential dollar lawsuits that would either directly put gun makers, or their holding companies out of business or make their insurance so highs that it was not profitable line to be in and b) because the gun industry was providing an item serving a
    bill of rights recognized liberty.

So arguing that revoking the law protecting gun companies will affect other business is not true.

This is a major aim of the gun control groups and the Democrat party as it will kill huge amount the US gun industry -- and also drive prices of guns sky high

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    3Paul10, I was a career law enforcement officer. I can tell you that is not going to happen. The police will not follow an unconstitutional order. The red flag laws were meant to protect domestic violence victims and children from school shooters. They are working. Once again, the police take a bad hit, but I tell you with conviction they will not act against the 2nd Amendment.

Really I doubt you are in law enforcement. Red flag laws, like restraining orders are 80% fake. Attorneys who work in family law (and they are who knows how these laws are applied while most cops have no idea) are on record indicating 80% of restraining orders are simply tactics in divorce, custody, asset division court fights or tit-for tat.

And red flag laws are about school shooters? No
    Red flag laws are working? What is your evidence? In fact they do not work

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Need a cottage reasearch/industry into ammunition making.

The metallic cartridge is how old? 1850's?

Smokeless from late 1890's.

Non-mercury primers from early 1900's.

When one owns the means of production, one does not worry about future bans / shortages.

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    I was just thinking about this today.
    The 2 big parts are the casing and the primer.
    If those could be made in house on a "Non-Industrial" scale,, it would be feasible

Need a cottage reasearch/industry into ammunition making.

The metallic cartridge is how old? 1850's?

Smokeless from late 1890's.

Non-mercury primers from early 1900's.

When one owns the means of production, one does not worry about future bans / shortages.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Really I doubt you are in law enforcement. Red flag laws, like restraining orders are 80% fake. Attorneys who work in family law (and they are who knows how these laws are applied while most cops have no idea) are on record indicating 80% of restraining orders are simply tactics in divorce, custody, asset division court fights or tit-for tat.

And red flag laws are about school shooters? No
    Red flag laws are working? What is your evidence? In fact they do not work

I believe he is LEO, but one of the bad ones. The ones who believe they are doing right by enforcing red flag laws. It’s hard to think for yourself when you are sucking that hard on a tyrant’s cock.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    maybe biden-harris will be too distracted over stopping covid they'll put their antigun crap on the back burner. or perhaps with the relatively close election, they'll see there are lots of 2A supporters and they'll leave us alone. hey, a guy can dream, right?

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    maybe biden-harris will be too distracted over stopping covid they'll put their antigun crap on the back burner. or perhaps with the relatively close election, they'll see there are lots of 2A supporters and they'll leave us alone. hey, a guy can dream, right?

Don't know about that...Schumer and a number of others never keep gun control far from their thoughts...plus they will have Mark Kelly as an anti-gun Senator from AZ. Plus Bloomberg will be trying influence them with his money.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    IF one of the GA senate seats goes to a R, they are fooked. They can’t pack the courts. Any gun control nonsense that goes to SCOTUS will have a small rubber band placed around its scrotum with the testicles being downstream, and falling off in short order. Roberts will be irrelevant. This may be the best thing that ever happened to the 2A.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD

You're kidding, right?

It'll all be tied together - The Covid Gun Safety Act of 2020.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker

You do realize they will Sub-Out the task of removing guns or seeing what can be done to limit them .
    Then that person(s) will then report back on those ideas .

ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...
    IF one of the GA senate seats goes to a R, they are fooked. They can’t pack the courts. Ant gun control nonsense that goes to SCOTUS will have a small rubber band placed around its scrotum with the testicles being downstream, and falling off in short order. Roberts will be irrelevant. This may be the best thing that ever happened to the 2A.

Lotsa "IF's". I agree, Roberts is a RINO! Just saying :innocent0.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo

Biden and Harris or should I say Harris and Biden will alway be deflecting blame and doing spin. When they are in effective on anything they will change up then make something easy the most important thing. They have a long list of things they will wag the dog on and 2A is just one of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrianS

Apr 26, 2010
    If the dementia prone corrupt fool with pedophile tendencies actually gets sworn in then we are one "mass shooting" away from crippling gun ownership regulations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom