15 Year old CZ 452 Lux Best 22lr in the World.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Huasopodrido

Aug 12, 2014
    I bought this baby back in 2005, start of my rifle collection. It has been a joy to shoot with the iron sights, although I did add a peep sight which helps my past 50 eyeballs. I finally put a scope on it. BSA air rifle type, which works fine. I intend to pass this on to my son one day. It will make a nice start to his collection. Pardon the dust! I did clean it off.

Attachments

• IMG_20200411_163551.jpg
      IMG_20200411_163551.jpg
      139.7 KB · Views: 495
    • IMG_20200411_163753.jpg
      IMG_20200411_163753.jpg
      73.8 KB · Views: 508

robmints

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2011
    I love them. Trainers and Luxes. I have a Model 1 left from my satyriasis period with all things Brno and CZ. I’m not totally cured, but I am in single digits now. I had Denny on speed dial. He is gone, but what a great guy.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Great guns. I dont have many spots left in my collection but a few finely crafted CZ rifles certainly may make the cut.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    I love them. Trainers and Luxes. I have a Model 1 left from my satyriasis period with all things Brno and CZ. I’m not totally cured, but I am in single digits now. I had Denny on speed dial. He is gone, but what a great guy.

Denny was a great resource. Sorry to hear he’s passed.

I have several 452s BNIB as Rimfire Central is filled with lots of enablers

Those rifles are like a gateway drug for my daughter. Took her to AGC to plink steel and the next thing I knew she wanted to shoot competitively. Great memories

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011

Those rifles are like a gateway drug for my daughter. Took her to AGC to plink steel and the next thing I knew she wanted to shoot competitively. Great memories

Wow, sorry to hear about Denny, I had heard he'd been ill.. Great guy, bought many parts from him over the years and he always shipped before he even received my checks or MOs.
    Love the 452 models.

robmints

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2011

Yep. My first time at AGC was as a guest with you and Maxicooper. And I still have your keychain, use it everyday. Rfc used to be a pretty tight group. Not sure what happened, I remember something about google ranking or something. Still ok but over-run by the same question every other post. And the price of czs went up. And the 452 went away. Glad she got interested and is a success at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom