• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    They have no pride, shame, ethics, values, etc.

Logic and reason and facts do not work with the irrational, illogical or patently immoral/stupid.

It doesn't matter to them. They just keep spouting the mantra and the narrative that's their North Star.

Right and wrong. Truth and consequence. These are foreign concepts to the left.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Paging Vicechair Dumais .

But seriously , I looked into this for my 2017 MGA testimony . The FBI does not keep seperate statistics for Antiques and muzzleloaders . I did locate a newspaper quote from a regional ATF person. Over a 5 yr period they received well less than 10 trace requests relating in some manner to homicide cases.

Also turns out that spearguns are more commonly used for violent crimes than antiques and muzzleloaders. Both of which a vary small fraction of bare hands.

2ndMDRebel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2008
    Tucker referred to the muzzleloader as a "firearm?" Please correct me if I am mistaken but I was under the impression that a muzzleloader is not a firearm per the law.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    It never fails to amaze me how many people will go on Carlson show and embarrass themselves. Honestly, I sometimes think these are staged to make the left look bad. But then when I google these :asshat: it turns out, yes they are really that stupid. There is a deep reservoir of stupid. Evidently.

By the way, I am not afraid of the idiots I know about. Its the one's I don't know about that scare me. I am pretty sure many of these idiots live and work in Annapolis too.

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    I guess someone intent on killing a lot of people could emulate the Vegas killer and get themselves a few dozen of these suppressed .50 cal muzzle loaders and have them lined up, ready for use. Then they could release a barrage by firing one after another, not having to reload and without anyone ever hearing them because, you know, that caliber can't be heard because of the "silencer."

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Old school "New York Reload"

9ee877429c649db7c9e2ee6031199276--pirate-tattoo-pirates-of-the-caribbean.jpg

Mr H

Banana'd
    Changing gears slightly...

From an NRA-ILA email I received this morning:

Joe Biden: Hero Who Ended Texas Rampage Shouldn’t Have Had His Gun

Most Americans consider Stephen Willeford a hero for bravely ending the rampage of a crazed murderer at a Texas church … but not former Vice President Joe Biden. During a national television appearance on Monday, Biden dismissed the Texan’s valorous actions, going so far as to say he shouldn’t have been carrying the AR-15 he used to stop the killer.

Just... wow

Someone needs to tell Uncle Joe B-Crazy that he wasn't "carrying"... he retrieved it, unloaded, from his truck!

:sad20:

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Had he hypothetically been carrying his rifle , it could have shaved valuable moments from his response time, and saved more lives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom