• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Antarctica

YEEEEEHAWWW!!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 29, 2012
    Southern Anne Arundel
    I was driving home from work in Southern AA on the last day of archery season last week. Out of the corner of my eye (doing 60) I caught a glimpse of a fairly large white animal talking through the woods about 80-100 yards off the road. At first, I thought it was actually a horse, but quickly decided it was too small to be a horse and too large to be a goat.

I did a quick u-ie, got back to the spot and pulled off on the shoulder. Pure white piebald deer. Couldn't tell if it was a buck or doe (could have dropped by now anyway). It was large (definitely not a yearling), but not heavy bodied, so I'm guessing it was a doe.

I took about 20 pics with an iPhone, none of which do it justice, but here it is anyway. I figured it had another hour to survive legal shooting for the 2016/17 season..

This is actually the 2nd pure white piebald I've seen in southern AA. The first was about 10 years ago in my yard in Shady Side.

Brent

Attachments

• IMG_4587.jpg
      IMG_4587.jpg
      118.3 KB · Views: 188

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    Saw one last week,about 70% white, on Fort Meade, just outside the fence of a certain three letter Agency.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

bigdv

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2010
    Calvert Co.
    I saw one in Davidonville 15 years ago deer hunting. Saw a mixed brown and white deer yesterday in Calvert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom