This is what a Walmart should look like.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Ok so for those who haven't figured it out yet, it's one of the stores in the Morgantown West Virginia area, about 40 minutes drive for me. Funny but other than LaVale and Oakland in Maryland there are only 2 Walmart closer to me and not by much, Keyser WVa. and Somerset Pa. So I'll take this as one of " my local stores" ;)

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Ok so for those who haven't figured it out yet, it's one of the stores in the Morgantown West Virginia area, about 40 minutes drive for me. Funny but other than LaVale and Oakland in Maryland there are only 2 Walmart closer to me and not by much, Keyser WVa. and Somerset Pa. So I'll take this as one of " my local stores" ;)

Of course I recognized those shelves immediately. And the location is closer to me than you. :innocent0

There's still those "secret honey holes" not too far from us. It's kinda cool that the triangle we call Garrett County is so close to other state borders... ;)

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    I've never seen anything reloading related at a Missouri Wal Mart. I wish they did...

But, I live 36 miles from Midway USA and an hour from Graf and Sons, so I can't complain :)

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I've seen MO WalMarts that sold whiskey, but I'm not believing any WalMart has reloading equipment and components.

One off duty WalMart employee might play along with a gag, I want to see those components with two WalMart employees in the picture.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    I've seen MO WalMarts that sold whiskey, but I'm not believing any WalMart has reloading equipment and components.

One off duty WalMart employee might play along with a gag, I want to see those components with two WalMart employees in the picture.

:lol2: obviously you've never been to a Walmart before, it's hard enough to fine one employee to come get stuff out of the case in sporting goods, let alone get 2 employees there at the same time.:lol2:

cokebuck

Don't Re-Member
    Apr 1, 2016
    Wait. There are employees at Walmart?
    I grab my stuff, self check out and I'm outta there.

10xclean

MDS Supporter
    Dec 23, 2008
    Kingsville
    lots of reloading supplies and tools on walmart.com Use the ship to store for free and pickup, get reasonable prices. It helps when your g/f is employee and get a discount too.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Wow! Boolits and pouter! Where is this magical land of myth and ferry tails?

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    I had to laugh while I was at the counter a youngster, accompanied by his dad, asked the clerk where the air guns were and guess what, they don't sell them at that store. Seems there's a local ordinance in Morgantown that prohibits air guns, I didn't look for the law but I had to laugh since Constitutional carry is now the law of the land in West by God but you can't have a BB gun in Morgantown.

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    I had to laugh while I was at the counter a youngster, accompanied by his dad, asked the clerk where the air guns were and guess what, they don't sell them at that store. Seems there's a local ordinance in Morgantown that prohibits air guns, I didn't look for the law but I had to laugh since Constitutional carry is now the law of the land in West by God but you can't have a BB gun in Morgantown.

See there? It's always "something". But those WV dad's can buy Red Ryder BB guns for their kids at the Wally World in Oakland, MD.

Ain't it great that I68 goes both directions?
    ;)

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    See there? It's always "something". But those WV dad's can buy Red Ryder BB guns for their kids at the Wally World in Oakland, MD.

Ain't it great that I68 goes both directions?
    ;)

meh, Bu the kid an AR. He'll still put his eye out with that thing!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom