• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    Decorum? What decorum?

I said "show some measure of decorum". Is it happening now Nope. With all the name calling going on right now both between the elected ones, it will take a lot to get back to the people's business and not their power plays. I liked it much better when they kept it behind closed doors. We all knew what was going on but it wasn't in our face everyday. Maybe we need some one like a Trump to put the fear of God back into them. Back to Andy and Mike, they both have always fought for the 2A the best they given the odds in Annapolis and Washington. I'll say they have very different styles. Chris

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    I said "show some measure of decorum". Is it happening now Nope. With all the name calling going on right now both between the elected ones, it will take a lot to get back to the people's business and not their power plays. I liked it much better when they kept it behind closed doors. We all knew what was going on but it wasn't in our face everyday. Maybe we need some one like a Trump to put the fear of God back into them. Back to Andy and Mike, they both have always fought for the 2A the best they given the odds in Annapolis and Washington. I'll say they have very different styles. Chris

History is ugly. Passionate fights over principles have occurred numerous times in our course of history. Hell, two founders once dueled in this country ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burr–Hamilton_duel ), lest we forget it.

Decorum is great for when there are small and minor issues at stake; no one is mistaking the current election for what it isn't, a small stakes game.

Nope; sorry, quite the contrary.

Everyone is entitled to vote for whom they believe will do the best job. A comfortable establishment and congress is NOT in the country's best interest. To me, Andy has done a little too much go along to get along with the Republican leadership.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom