• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ironsighter

It's "Citizen," not "Civilian"
    May 10, 2011
    Down South
    Funny, I always thought it smelled like plastic worms. I kinda like it...

Dave Taylor

May 29, 2012
    The Tackle Box aint' all that bad.

Ken Lamb.... for me...... has always been friendly and helpful..... as has his employees...... and I have purchased more than my fair share of sports equipment and related accoutrements from them in past years.

Never noticed no stinkin' smell neither. :D

Thanks for maintaining the bidness' Ken. :)

Ironsighter

It's "Citizen," not "Civilian"
    May 10, 2011
    Down South
    The gummy worms taste marginally better, but the plastic ones last a LOT longer. And if you swallow them whole, you get a show when they come out.

VG-10

Oct 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    Went in there post Oct.1 2013 and there was a PTR-91 hanging up. Asked the sales guy there if he knew that was banned by the new law......his reply was it's ok to sell because it was 308/7.62 nato and not a 5.56. Scary.....

deMontjoie

Ultimate Member
    Oct 25, 2010
    Hollywood, MD
    Went in there post Oct.1 2013 and there was a PTR-91 hanging up. Asked the sales guy there if he knew that was banned by the new law......his reply was it's ok to sell because it was 308/7.62 nato and not a 5.56. Scary.....

Must have been an HBAR version. ;-)

Seriously, they are probably no more confused about SB281 than are our valiant legislators in Annapolis.:sad20:

Feb 28, 2013

Whoever told you that must have been the same dumbass that tried to tell me the ban on the AR-15 also applied to the AR-10 because the ban covers the entire platform.:rolleyes:

natsb

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2013
    southern MD
    The folks at the Tackle Box have always been kind and helpful. Until that changes, I will continue to do business there.

As for the smell... I don't notice one. Mayhap I am immune. Although, I have been there early in the morning picking up some bait and supplies along with some of the locals. To put it the kindest way I can... There doesn't seem to be a hygiene requirement to do business there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom