• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Stop selling 20 or 30 rnd mags AND KEEP THEM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    FFLs don't fall under the same restrictions as individuals. They can buy and sell any capacity mag, as long as it's not DONE IN MD. Same with firearms, they can deal in banned rifles but only for sale out-of-state.

FTFY

jkeys

Jan 30, 2013
    Drive over the PA line and list them on gubroker. When you receive payment to your paypal account, just drive over the PA line before you transfer it to your bank account.

Or you could drive to PA and then just ship them all to O'Malley's house. I'm sure he will be immediately arrested for receiving the illegal magazines.

Feb 28, 2013
    Drive over the PA line and list them on gubroker. When you receive payment to your paypal account, just drive over the PA line before you transfer it to your bank account.

Or you could drive to PA and then just ship them all to O'Malley's house. I'm sure he will be immediately arrested for receiving the illegal magazines.
    You mean like that idiot on "Meet the Depressed" or whatever that had the 30-rounder on TV?

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    The mag capacity law restricts doesn't apply to FFLs. For example, they can sell it to law enforcement officers or transferring from an online order that is more than 10 rounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    I live in MD, can I legally sell 20 round Mags on Gunbroker as long as I ship out of the state of MD? Thanks

Everybody else in this crummy state is obsessing over how to get normal capacity magazines and you are probably the only one trying to get rid of them!
    :lol2:

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    All those evil military-style high-capacity assault magazine clips you have that you didn't lose in that boating accident can be taken to any gun show in any state that's more free than MD(like PA or VA) and be sold quite easily. Get several offers from the vendors then take the highest bidder!

FNG

Jun 12, 2013
    Frederick
    So, i have some drum mags im trying to sell. I actually listed them on armslist in VA and just deleted them after reading through this thread. If anybody has any new info regarding this id love to hear it. I figured as long as i wasnt shipping and did the transfer in VA or PA id be ok but maybe not? Thanks for any info.

Bald Fat Guy

Oct 7, 2014
    Back in the 20th century, there were dead tree publications like Gun List, and to a lesser extent SGN where regular people could have classified adds for firearms and related things. In that case , it would have been offering for sale from the location of the editorial offices of said publication.

The question now is where is the physical location of a website. Is it where your computer is located ? Where the owner/ operator/ administrator of the website lives ? the physical location of host server ?

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    So, i have some drum mags im trying to sell. I actually listed them on armslist in VA and just deleted them after reading through this thread. If anybody has any new info regarding this id love to hear it. I figured as long as i wasnt shipping and did the transfer in VA or PA id be ok but maybe not? Thanks for any info.

What kind of drum mags?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom