• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Really? I'd like to see how many of you MOLON LABE yahoos are still talking s*** when the state police show up to arrest you in front of your family and neighbors.

I'd bet that when your are the individual faced with the sharp end of a felony prosecution and prison time your only priority would be to cut a deal to get out of it.

Why would the state police show up to arrest me? Especially if I didn't do anything, which I won't be if some jackass politicians think they can force me to register my property for no good reason. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'd rather give my guns away to complete strangers, lose them in a boating accident, bury them in the ground, or at least move to another state before I'd register them or hand them over to some authoritarian tyrannical government.

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    Why would the state police show up to arrest me? Especially if I didn't do anything, which I won't be if some jackass politicians think they can force me to register my property for no good reason. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'd rather give my guns away to complete strangers, lose them in a boating accident, bury them in the ground, or at least move to another state before I'd register them or hand them over to some authoritarian tyrannical government.

I hear what your sayin'. And I agree with you. :thumbsup:

To answer the question, "Why would state police or any police show up to arrest me?"

https://www.rutherford.org/key_cases/key_cases_brandon_raub/

Hasn't happened in Md, YET!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom