• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sourkraut115

Jul 6, 2013
    the Westside
    I'm not certain that Noble actually qualifies as a "cop"... not sure of his background besides being Undersecretary of Treasury for Enforcement, I think under Clinton. However, I think he's drawing the right conclusion - and the conclusion that most rank and file cops would readily agree with. My thoughts on the matter have been the same for my whole life, but hey... if the horse comes to water on his own, even late, let him have a drink.

Mike H

Jan 9, 2013
    Ron Noble is an extremely smart no-nonsense career prosecutor and law enforcement official. It does not surprise me in the least to see him provide a common-sense answer to the question of guarding soft targets without phrasing his response in a politically correct or slanted manner.
    I'm not sure if the Interpol SG slot is for a set time period -- he has been there for many years. He would be an unbelievable candidate for office in the US - but, as you can see from his answer to this question -- he would probably be eaten alive by factions in ether party because I doubt if he will answer anyway other than what he feels is right. But we can only hope that someone with his resume would be on a ballot in MD (Republican (I think Republican - I know he was in a political appointment at DoJ during the Reagan/Bush years), African-American, super smart and articulate.

g_mars

Mar 22, 2013
    If there were such a thing as an "International 2A Issues" section, I'd post this there.

READ THIS!

The Secretary General for Interpol suggests either making security at all soft targets extrodinary... or allowing the citizens to carry. He asks rhetorically if that attack could have been that damaging in the U.S., where there are armed citizens in many states.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/exclu...ief-ponders-armed-citizenry/story?id=20637341

YES.

Too bad I live in a giant, soft target.

Clovis

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 1, 2011
    Centreville
    To make a sheep into a sheep dog... scare him just enough...

We can make sheep dogs. More to the point even a domesticated dog will rise in anger when his own is threatened.

We teach the sheep not to be sheep..we can do this.

Or we can bitch about the sheep..

I intend to teach the sheep to fight.

Damn...I like that

I mean DAMN I LIKE THAT!

You, as always, are inspiring, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom