• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steves1911

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2011
    On a hill in Wv
    I bet these sell well. Subcompact single stack 9s seem to be all the rage these days. I admit to grabbing my wifes glock 43 at times in the summer when its hot and i dont feel like dressing to conceal a larger gun.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    New Glock clone? Mossberg MC1

I wonder how it will stack up against the current field?

73FBC149-3607-4650-AB4B-052CEE4D6E24.jpg

And it takes Glock mags.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    I'm interested.
    I like the thought of a 43, but rounded off for comfortable concealment.
    Find it for under $300 and I'm definitely in.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    $425 MSRP for base model, MC1sc. I was so close to grabbing a 43x. Ugh.

Look into joining Glock Sport Shooting Foundation, get a Glock 1x a year for close to blue label prices. I'm a Glock fan boy, my collection revolves around them. They aren't the prettiest but they work. Unless Mossberg is coming out with a magazine to rival the SIG365 I don't see them having a huge impact on Glock sales or SIG sales.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    ^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

Looks interesting...but I agree. I've heard that it can use Glock mags!! The Mossberg mags are polymer and "Transparent"

I have a feeling they are just rebranded ETS mags, if that’s the case they are going to have a shit show on their hands with mag quality.

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    Look into joining Glock Sport Shooting Foundation, get a Glock 1x a year for close to blue label prices. I'm a Glock fan boy, my collection revolves around them. They aren't the prettiest but they work. Unless Mossberg is coming out with a magazine to rival the SIG365 I don't see them having a huge impact on Glock sales or SIG sales.

Thanks for the tip. I had heard of the foundation, but was not really aware of what it was about. Definitely looking into it.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Mossberg has always done a ton of parts work for other manufacturers as well as make their own long guns. It's conceivable they could come up with something good right off the bat. That being said for $300 I'd be hard-pressed to buy that when established single-stack weapons from companies like Glock and Smith are out there for the same price. And I hate the toy-ish look of the trigger.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I don't know about their rifles, but I believe Mossberg makes the best value for a utility pump shotgun. We've got a bunch, and they just work. I'm very interested to see them entering the handgun market...but, personally I'd like to see something full sized, or .22lr. Maybe, if this first venture takes off...:fingerscrossed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom