• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stevie Boy

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Naples, FL and Ocean Pines, MD
    **DEAL IS DEAD** $100 worth of ammo for $50 from USAammo.com thru Gearhog.com

Gearhog is selling $100 GC for $50 good for ammo at USAammo.com

Gearhod deal here [gearhog.com]

Gearhog is Groupon for "Gunnies" or Gun Enthusiasts

USAammo - [usaammo.com]

For 50% off shipping use code "MOREAMMO"

GC may not be active for a day or two. Not quite sure how long it takes to go active.

If you use the link below and sign up, I receive a $5 credit.

http://www.gearhog.com/?did=7142&rf=264454

Last edited:

jmira

VA Rocks.
    Mar 25, 2009
    Alexandria, VA
    funny you guys both posting referral links.. =)

I would respect the OP's referral link and not toss my own in.. considering he posted the deal, but thats just me..

cpc1027

Jun 25, 2010
    Sparks
    I have shot about 500 rounds each of their .223 and 9mm, no problems with any of it. There are several people over on snipershide that shoot it by the 1000s and love it.

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    funny you guys both posting referral links.. =)

I would respect the OP's referral link and not toss my own in.. considering he posted the deal, but thats just me..

I would have however I posted it up and he hadn't posted his referral link so I put mine up. But now that he has his of course I would want someone to use his.

Last edited:

ride4frnt

Jun 18, 2011
    Clear Spring
    Interested. Can someone tell me a little more on how it works? I pay the 50 to gearhog and they email me a voucher for $100 dollars worth of ammo?

iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    Purchased. So now I just use the coupon code that was provided upon checkout at usaammo?

Yeah, when you go to pay it says 'pay with gift certificate' where it asks for credit card information. Put the code in and it will give you credit for $100. Don't forget to add "moreammo" to the promotion box on the side to get half price shipping!

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    yeah i just got 600 rounds of 9mm for 57 bucks shipped. Can't beat that at all. Oh i used the half price shipping thanks, plus i had 5 dollars credit on gearhog for signing up before the site launched.

ride4frnt

Jun 18, 2011
    Clear Spring
    yeah i just got 600 rounds of 9mm for 57 bucks shipped. Can't beat that at all. Oh i used the half price shipping thanks, plus i had 5 dollars credit on gearhog for signing up before the site launched.

That 57 includes the 50 for the voucher correct? I was figuring it up according to their prices and I could get ~400 .40 rounds. I think that's pretty damn fair. Might throw in some 223.

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    yeah the 57 includes the voucher since i only paid 45 for the voucher and 10.57 for shipping, and my cart had 101 bucks worth of ammo

yep if i had the money to actually spend and the wife would let me i would sign her up and buy another 600 rounds.

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    Ordered $250 worth so i could get the free box of 9mm also!

So for 221.81 I got 500 rounds .223, 500 rounds .38 special and 50 rounds 9mm. Not to bad really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom