• jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Since no one has an opinion on them, here's my basic review. The Tactical RCO is a nice, inexpensive red dot, has a 10,000 hour battery life, the glass is a LOT lighter than a comparable optic from other makers. It's easy to adjust, and it works. Their H1 sized optic is really good. Glass is lighter than the TRS-25, battery life is good, and it's survived being installed on a 12 gauge running buckshot. For the price, it's worth trying out. I hope they can keep up the quality long term.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Since no one has an opinion on them, here's my basic review. The Tactical RCO is a nice, inexpensive red dot, has a 10,000 hour battery life, the glass is a LOT lighter than a comparable optic from other makers. It's easy to adjust, and it works. Their H1 sized optic is really good. Glass is lighter than the TRS-25, battery life is good, and it's survived being installed on a 12 gauge running buckshot. For the price, it's worth trying out. I hope they can keep up the quality long term.

Cool. Thanks for the review. I missed your OP. :thumbsup:

I have the rd-50 pro. I do not care for the dot itself, its a little too big for my liking and if you look closely you can see its a bunch of small dots bunched together, its not perfectly round either. The power dial is very hard to turn as well. Im willing to deal with these issues at this price point though.

I have not shot with it yet, as long as it holds zero and doesn't break I will be happy with it. I really like the red lense.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I have not tried their Optics yet. but I do buy their other items occasionally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom