• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I have a good friend who needs a 2A attorney. He has an expunged record, which was all good, yet now he's getting denied. He lives in Md.

PM me please...

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Thanks for the responses. I believe my friend is getting the help he needed.

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    would be interested if there are any lessons learned for others reading the forum. Of course personal information is not appropriate

Carter McCoy

High Standard K-1200
    Jul 7, 2020
    Crofton
    I am also interested, as I have been disapproved due to a 1980 record for which the Md State Police cannot provide enough info for me to fill out a proper Expungement request. I have no idea what to do.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I am also interested, as I have been disapproved due to a 1980 record for which the Md State Police cannot provide enough info for me to fill out a proper Expungement request. I have no idea what to do.

Rhetorical question: How can they deny a civil right if they cannot articulate a reason?

Carter McCoy

High Standard K-1200
    Jul 7, 2020
    Crofton
    Update - After much paper work the MSP have graciously granted my expungement request and have approved my HQL, woohoo! Thanks for the help from the people here. Now I'm off to purchase a handgun, Merry Christmas to me !!

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Update - After much paper work the MSP have graciously granted my expungement request and have approved my HQL, woohoo! Thanks for the help from the people here. Now I'm off to purchase a handgun, Merry Christmas to me !!
    I love happy endings! Merry Christmas
    Was it KI******* who helped you?

Have you purchased a handgun yet? A friend of mine had an almost exact thing happen to him. He had his rights restored by an admin judge and was issued his HQL. He tried to buy a handgun and was denied even after all that because MSP had not changed his status . Now he has to pay more legal fees to his lawyer and schedule another hearing to force MSP to obey the original court order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom