!!!!READ THIS MAJOR SALE TROP GUN SHOP PA!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mranaya

Task Force Sunny, 2009
    Jun 19, 2011
    Hanover MD
    What the !?!?!? I was sleeping on the job, not checking this sight thoroughly enough! Too late now. Thanks for the tip, though.

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    Never been to or even heard of Trops. I took a day trip up there this morning and just got back. Obviously the sale is over, but I still picked up some Pmags for the same that I get them for at the gun shows. Pretty good price on 5.56, and a great selection of powder and primers.

Thanks for the tip.

MH

dr_baer

I get 250 rounds of Federal 62 grain green tip in a can for $100 at Trop's. I pick up a couple cans every time I'm up there. They are right off 283 highway on the other side of Lancaster close to Etown. Across the other side of 283 from Trop's is Kinsey's. I spend more money at Kinsey's than anywhere else, they have a lot of in store specials. The good thing about Kinsey's is, they are open on Sundays! http://kinseysoutdoors.com/

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I get 250 rounds of Federal 62 grain green tip in a can for $100 at Trop's. I pick up a couple cans every time I'm up there. They are right off 283 highway on the other side of Lancaster close to Etown. Across the other side of 283 from Trop's is Kinsey's. I spend more money at Kinsey's than anywhere else, they have a lot of in store specials. The good thing about Kinsey's is, they are open on Sundays! http://kinseysoutdoors.com/
    I loved my visits to both Trop's and Kinsey's last time I was in Lancaster. I think Trop's had the better pricing, but both were pretty great.

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    I hit Trops first, then shot over to Lancaster Archery. It had been a few years since I had been there, and they have expanded a bit. Overall, a great day.

MH

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom