• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    I hate to put on my tin foil cap but you all do relize that we all get pounded everyday with significant amounts of radiation from anything from computers, WIFI, Smart electrical meters, etc... the list goes on.

and some of it has significant health effects... sometimes it's better to be a lemming and overlook such things.

While RF and high-energy radiation are all part of the electromagnetic spectrum, there's a world of difference between RF and ionizing radiation, the stuff the NNSA is looking for.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    The REAL scenario ???

They just misread Bracken's book ...

Enemies Foreign and Domestic

They didn't realize that the book said it's the 'opening day of the NFL season' in B'More and it's a domestic terrorist holding a smoking assault rifle that is killed by a police marksman, not the end of the season and a nuclear scientist turned Tea Party member carrying a dirty bomb. :innocent0

Attachments

• tinfoil_hat_answer_101_xlarge.jpeg
      tinfoil_hat_answer_101_xlarge.jpeg
      14.7 KB · Views: 152

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    fukishima is polluting the air and sea water. recent preparations to remove fuel rods could lead to massive release of radiation. already many hot spots on west coast.

This, the media is really quite about it. But its actually a huge issue.

awptickes

Jun 26, 2011
    N. Of Perryville
    I hate to put on my tin foil cap but you all do relize that we all get pounded everyday with significant amounts of radiation from anything from computers, WIFI, Smart electrical meters, etc... the list goes on.

and some of it has significant health effects... sometimes it's better to be a lemming and overlook such things.

You're confusing non-ionizing radiation with ionizing radiation -- don't feel bad, most of the general population doesn't understand the difference.

Key difference: Ionizing radiation's effects are cumulative, non-ionizing radiation's effects are non-cumulative. The only danger to non-ionizing radiation is heating of tissue.

Redd Byrd

Oct 2, 2007

Be careful of what is said! We could well be taxed for excessive radiation, the "Rain Tax" as an example :innocent0

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    the blimp was mapping wifi. there was an article a frw weeks ago about how the gov can can intercept and crack wifi from miles away. and a blimp is slow enough and low enough to be the perfect platform.

wifi is "radiation" too. the plane is filling in the voids and revisiting "trouble makers".

Sirex