Baltimore Sun Attacks Gun Owners (again)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    I don't read the toilet paper called the Baltimore Sun, but thankfully Nancy Jocobs posted a link to this article on the current debacle.

http://touch.baltimoresun.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-77348906/

This paragraph sums up their anger:

The real problem is that gun purchases have soared, particularly since the Newtown massacre in 2012, as people fear a government crackdown on gun ownership.

csanc123

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2009
    Montgomery County
    dafuk! pisses me off. It's not about the damn delay....it's about MSP not following their own regulations and putting our private information at risk of disclosure.

We are getting our firearms since most FFL's are doing 8 day releases so the premise of his article is moot. What a douche.

(sorry..my anger not directed at you Txaggie)

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    dafuk! pisses me off. It's not about the damn delay....it's about MSP not following their own regulations the law and putting our private information at risk of disclosure.

We are getting our firearms since most FFL's are doing 8 day releases so the premise of his article is moot. What a douche.

(sorry..my anger not directed at you Txaggie)

FIFY

RavensFan11

May 28, 2013
    Timonium
    I am glad I checked because I was going to start the same thread...I don't get the Sun except on the weekend for the coupons.....but for some reason it came today. Against my better judgement I read the editorial page and found this piece of crap. The Sun editors HATE GUN OWNERS and especially those who are strongly 2A and do everything they can to prop up MOM and his minions.....it is a shame we live in a city with only one biased newspaper. The Sun is a joke....

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    No better representation of a state run newspaper, propaganda banner than the timing and content of this article.

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    Meh, Baltimore Sun is garbage news. Place has been struggling for years and will continue to lose customers.

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    I am so proud of my 2-year old that says "no commies."

The Sun isn't even worthy of use as kindling...I wouldn't want to pollute my chimney.

racer79

n00b
    Jan 24, 2013
    Northern MD
    my response to them:

Wow, you berate people for wanting their information secure and handled, BY LAW, by the MSP, yet can't even give the writers name of the article...typical liberal hypocrisy.

Think of it this way, we trust only the government to protect us and not farm out our secrets to low-level contractors...oh, wait...how is Mr. Snowden these days?

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Nothing like coward journalism. They say we are crying about very private and possibly damaging information being released, yet there is no name on this article. Bunch of bitches!

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church

jsnider22

Feb 3, 2012
    Walkersville, MD
    I like the quote

"It's driven in large part by the kind of paranoia that the National Rifle Association trades in — the ever-present fear that government will take away Americans' right to own a firearm. "

Is it paranoia when the government actually does it? They have taken away our right to own anything on the banned SB281 list!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom