• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    Form 1 SBR e-file/trust
    Submitted 12/22/2015
    Approved 3/7/2016

Always a good way to start the morning with coffee, checking emails, and getting your approval email!

Was someone working this weekend?

SBR Form 1 via e-File/trust

Submitted: 12/31/15
    Approved 3/7/16

Woohoo! I see I'm not the only one celebrating.

Two trust eForm 1's (submitted 12/28 and 12/30) approved this morning at 0730.

Were all of you guys signed by Ted Clutter? Looks like he put in some time this weekend. Thanks Ted!

Now if they could get the form 4s done that fast !!!

No kidding.

rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    squaregrouper - Send an email to Ted Clutter (ted.clutter@atf.gov) with all your information. He's usually pretty responsive and can help you with correcting your denied form so you don't get put in the pot again to wait 4 months.

ibang1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2011
    Perry Hall
    CRAP! I just got my notification for my form 1. I was denied for not having my serial number on the form.

The form does have my serial number but I was told that Spikes receiver has some letters in front of the serial number. I don't remember seeing any letters.

I will have to resubmit my form 1 and pay the $200. I was told the $200 was being refunded.

namelessname120

Jul 6, 2011
    I just got approved today for both form 1 . Efile 12-19-15. One of them was approved but had "DRAFT" on. Had to email Ted to fix that.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    Just double checked my email. I submitted another form 1 on 2/9. That was approved as well.

Submitted 2/9
    Approved 3/7
    27 days :whoa:

They are rocking and rolling right now. That's awesome.

I have a Form 4 suppressor that went in the first week of January.... I'm still guessing June for that one. :(

ibang1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2011
    Perry Hall
    squaregrouper - Send an email to Ted Clutter (ted.clutter@atf.gov) with all your information. He's usually pretty responsive and can help you with correcting your denied form so you don't get put in the pot again to wait 4 months.

That will work! I'm going to check tonight and if I have to redo the form 1 I will definitely email him and see if he can redo my application. I can't believe I made such a stupid mistake.

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    Got my 3rd efiled SBR approved today.

I submitted 3 on the same day (within 20 min of each other), 2 approved together and then the 3rd took an extra week. . . because that makes sense lol.

Submitted: 12/4/2015
    Approved: 3/7/2016

Edit: I just took a look at the latest approved stamp and its from the same approval agent as the first 2.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Got my 3rd efiled SBR approved today.

I submitted 3 on the same day (within 20 min of each other), 2 approved together and then the 3rd took an extra week. . . because that makes sense lol.

Submitted: 12/4/2015
    Approved: 3/7/2016

Edit: I just took a look at the latest approved stamp and its from the same approval agent as the first 2.

The first 2 must have been his last two of the day before he took a weeks vacation.:innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom